LDRO

Instagram Updates

I love her hair. I would have liked to see her blonde a little bit longer. Tho this new hair color seems a bit more ash brown which she never had. It looks more natural now :thirst:

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

4 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

This is a little random but does anyone know which lashes she wears? I’ve always loved the super cat-eyeness of them

Sending her so much love <3

her OG makeup artist Pammy uses Ardell lashes on her - she would apply their half-lashes to the outer corner & apply individual ones in addition for that fluffy look. There’s a story highlight on her instagram page @/pammycochrane that shows her process :) Of course Pammy hasn’t done Lana’s makeup since COVID hit and has been (temporarily?) replaced by Etienne Ortega who definitely uses a different lash style for shoots, but I would assume whenever Lana does her makeup herself she’s probably using tips learned from Pammy after having styled her for so long x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 hours ago, Elle said:

her OG makeup artist Pammy uses Ardell lashes on her - she would apply their half-lashes to the outer corner & apply individual ones in addition for that fluffy look. There’s a story highlight on her instagram page @/pammycochrane that shows her process :) Of course Pammy hasn’t done Lana’s makeup since COVID hit and has been (temporarily?) replaced by Etienne Ortega who definitely uses a different lash style for shoots, but I would assume whenever Lana does her makeup herself she’s probably using tips learned from Pammy after having styled her for so long x

Thank you, queen :heart: Her lash style is definitely one of a kind.

giphy-1.gif 

Looks like she’s spending her thanksgiving with her friend Candace :)

Shared post on

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS