LDRO

Instagram Updates

She has family members dying and she's sad about that but she refuses to talk to her own mother. My god always be with Patty. If something were to happen to her Lana will have that in her conscious for the rest of her life.

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She has family members dying and she's sad about that but she refuses to talk to her own mother. My god always be with Patty. If something were to happen to her Lana will have that in her conscious for the rest of her life.

...we have no idea what happened, maybe she has a good reason but it's not our business regardless 

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

...we have no idea what happened, maybe she has a good reason but it's not our business regardless 

It is our business. She made sure of that by posting all her hate against her mother on Twitter and her poetry book.

Regardless it's her mother. That doesn't matter. Time to forgive and forget especially at a time like this where thousands of people are dying on a daily basis because of Covid. I lost count how many mothers have died from Covid around my circle of friends in the last 6 months. It's tragic and immature the way Lana publicly bashes her mother and names another woman her "real" mother. Even Billy Corgan forgave his step mother even though she abused him for 16 years of his life.

30 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

It is our business. She made sure of that by posting all her hate against her mother on Twitter and her poetry book.

Regardless it's her mother. That doesn't matter. Time to forgive and forget especially at a time like this where thousands of people are dying on a daily basis because of Covid. I lost count how many mothers have died from Covid around my circle of friends in the last 6 months. It's tragic and immature the way Lana publicly bashes her mother and names another woman her "real" mother. Even Billy Corgan forgave his step mother even though she abused him for 16 years of his life.

I'ma have to stop you right there- it ain't our business and she didn't post "all her hate against her mother", it was just implicit that they aren't in good terms- she never said "I hate my mother". 

However, even if she does hate her why should she forgive her just bc ppl are dying and bc of the present pandemic context? No ma'am, she shouldn't. We don't know what happened between them behind close doors, we don't know if it's something really serious- she shouldn't forgive her actions just bc she's her mother, there are a lot of abusive, toxic family members out there. We just don't know. We can speculate, talk about it, which I'd say is "fine" but one thing we shouldn't be doing is holding this against her. 

You don't have to love every family member, you don't even have to talk to them. I'm sure you don't like 100% of your family members and there might be a reason to it. 

I really dislike when, once in a blue moon, someone brings out this argument about this topic. There's family members I don't talk to and I never will bc they won't acknowledge what they did and I will not forgive them just bc ppl are dying. 

It's not immature- but it's also not not immature- bc we don't know the reason behind all of this. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

15 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

She's allowed to share what she chooses to share. I mean you also have the right to pass judgement on her relationship with her mother but it is pointless when we are just fans and don't even know what exactly happened. For all we know it could be much worse than we realize. Either way, I know what it's like to have a fractured relationship with a parent and it really sucks. I feel for her and respect her decision to do so.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

There's no reasoning with sycophants. Never mind.

:sideeye:

There's also no reasoning when you're lowkey being obnoxious, and somewhat childish, with that response. This isn't about what album you like the best or if you agree, or not, w/ some of her actions. 

No one's kissing her ass, this is just something we know nothing about. And we don't live in a rainbow world where everyone gets along- esp people in your family.

People are nasty to one another, family members or not. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS