Did you forget about Summertime already

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Oh my god

this will be her best visual era in years

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, lamms said:

Did you forget about Summertime already

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Summertime video rn:

f1f053abdf574b9b60d52f1a57457237.jpg

Just now, 5adboy said:

I have not forgotten about the charity single that was not ever confirmed to be for the covers album. 

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Ooooh!! Second video :wub: wonder what song it is for!

16 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

WAIT SECOND VIDEO???? 

i think she is talking about the cocc video bc the first was for lmlylaw idk tho

edit: never mind 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I have not forgotten about the charity single that was not ever confirmed to be for the covers album. 

I mean, it's a cover that she released after/before saying she was going to release a covers album (which she never did). It's not hard to do the math, doubt it wasn't considered to be on the covers album.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I mean, it's a cover that she released after/before saying she was going to release a covers album (which she never did). It's not hard to do the math, doubt it wasn't considered to be on the covers album.

Also, this second video she's talking about on her post might be COCC (song) since the album has already a released video for LMLYLAW- even if it is a homemade one.

im fairly certain this second video is not COCC since COCC was recorded around september if i remember correctly
Plus around october 21st i remember either ben, BRTHR or her to have posted an instagram story saying it was in post production (i hope im not making things up)

Just now, That guy over there said:

im fairly certain this second video is not COCC since COCC was recorded around september if i remember correctly

Yeah, I re-read her post again and she states that she broke her arm while shooting so it's definitely not COCC. When I first read it, it just seemed like she was letting us know she broke her arm + talking about the video. But yeah, it's another video.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

For me, Summertime and the video is not for the cover album and was its own thing that she threw together quickly for charity. I could be wrong, and maybe whenever the cover album is officially announced/released maybe she’ll mention the ‘first single’ Summertime, but until she does I see it as its own thing 

17 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

omg they were recording a second mv two weeks ago and Sheridan didnt spill anything???

I’m pretty sure they all dropped hints! I remember the makeup artist and back up dancer posting that tik tok and I think Sheridan re-posted it to his story! 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

For me, Summertime and the video is not for the cover album and was its own thing that she threw together quickly for charity. I could be wrong, and maybe whenever the cover album is officially announced/released maybe she’ll mention the ‘first single’ Summertime, but until she does I see it as its own thing 

Right, let's agree to disagree then.

I'm just saying this bc she did the same thing w/ Doin' Time, a song that was just for another unrelated project but she chose to use it on her own project.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

She literally posted a pic of Summertime with the caption "Standard crew". Don't make things more complicated than they are

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!