LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, CALIFORNIA DRIVE said:

That's so lame lmao I don't get why all of the sudden it's trendy to hate her like... what do they gain from it

i mean we all know it started with qftc and the mask drama, but i also think its because she got really famous after NFR. literally every A-list celebrity has this type of dramas from time to time and it's all because of their huge following (even if Lana is not a social media monster, most of people certainly know who she is).

Just now, Lustformoney said:

okay we should leave s*phie k*ng in the past and forget about her desperate ass and focus on cocc

Me, i am Mariah ??????????✨ — Dionne Elizabeth Because it's our  queen's anniversary and i am a lamb 4 lyfe, i… | Mariah carey lyrics,  Mariah carey, Mariah

i actually think we should go back to the crossword magazine because i want my fellow polish lipsters help me with a few answers on the page 31 :hooker:

1 hour ago, Lustformoney said:

girl who made that ugly photo of always forget never forgive and then started spreading  lies about lana on twitter and now lana deleted the ugly ass photo from insta

What's her twitter @? I wanna see

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

It's unfortunate Sophie just didn't say, 'I'm honored you like my work; google-image "Never Forgive Always Forget", to find the work.' When I did this, the first hit I got was:

https://kingsophiesworld.co.uk/products/never-forgive-always-forget-print

Note to self: never attribute an instagram photo to be original to LDR (or her team), unless she says it is.

nnn I just saw she was still going while we were taking the piss out of her a few hours ago :deadbanana:

Wasn't LMLYLAW released in NZ first? I imagine this song will be dropped with the video at the same time worldwide though

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

nnn I just saw she was still going while we were taking the piss out of her a few hours ago :deadbanana:

Wasn't LMLYLAW released in NZ first? I imagine this song will be dropped with the video at the same time worldwide though

i totally understand why she's frustrated but this is a little overboard, i'm sure lana didn't mean to "steal" her work, she probably did see it on pinterest or something and thought it was pretty and decided to post it, which i don't think is that big of a deal, she tagged her which i think is fine enough, i just feel like she's just looking for attention at this point

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

talking about "the damage has already been done. :pout:"

It was..... an Instagram post. That she was tagged in. It's not like Lana profited in any way. If anything it was the other way around because it gave this beautiful young artiste exposure and the potential for more sales + commissions and made Lana look bad because she posted corny artwork. :creep:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

literally who cares about lana posting that 2013 instagram flower pic and the girl who took the pic having a breakdown over it omg COCC is coming that’s all that matters

The way I though Lana posted on instagram when I saw this thread on top. :defeated: