LDRO

Instagram Updates

Fancam on Lana's story - 

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I like her instance on alienating the fanbase it's funny. It seems she has forgone her cool girl image in favor of simply being a corny broad. Live Laugh Love your heart out dear... :justride2:

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

is this real??? i looked thru her last posts and couldnt find this response, found her replying to this person but it didnt say this? did she delete it?

EraNbC1XEAA1zV9?format=jpg&name=medium

1 hour ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Lana looking desperate to prove she’s cool with black people is not a cute look. Erase that IG comment from my brain please!

I could definitely be interpreting her comment incorrectly, but I more read the comment as an anticipation of people saying she’s being performative—not that she’s trying to necessarily “prove” anything. 

In other words, it seemed less about showing her good terms with POC and more about clarifying that she’s not including POC because of recent controversies—they’re just people important in her life. Maybe I’m reading it wrong, though.

Regardless, I think it’s important to hold people (especially celebrities) accountable for mishandled words & sentiments

edit: the “rapper” bit, though? Beyond ignorant if she’s implying what I think she is

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

13 minutes ago, knives said:

is this real??? i looked thru her last posts and couldnt find this response, found her replying to this person but it didnt say this? did she delete it?

EraNbC1XEAA1zV9?format=jpg&name=medium

It's real. It is among the comments in her response to the album cover.

im going to sleep bc her comment honestly got me so heated :flop: the way she keeps digging this hole.... i may have to unstan tbh. she is so insensitive and delusional.

P.S. "rapper" is not a synonym for black or poc. truly shocking for her to suggest as much.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

7 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

im going to sleep bc her comment honestly got me so heated :flop: the way she keeps digging this hole.... i may have to unstan tbh. she is so insensitive and delusional.

P.S. "rapper" is not a synonym for black or poc. truly shocking for her to suggest as much.

especially considering the only rapper she's been with in public is g mf eazy 

She’s so embarrassing. 

if she thought the picture would look racist (which clearly she did since she preemptively tried and failed to defend herself)....why use the fucking picture??? 

also, she dated one WHITE rapper, wtf is she even talking about?? 

i would find this laughable if I wasn’t so invested in Lana and was therefore super let down (yet again)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me