LDRO

Instagram Updates

24 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

P.S. "rapper" is not a synonym for black or poc. truly shocking for her to suggest as much.

This!! I don’t remotely understand why befriending or including rappers was even remotely relevant (especially considering the rapper boyfriend that we’re aware of is white)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Remember when Lana was asked how she would respond to haters and she said, "I would say nothing"? Good times. That was one of the things I used to admire about her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

yikes that comment is....questionable:toofunny: why would she even suggest that rapper=poc and why would she even mention the picture in the first place since nobody was dragging it?? she's embarassing and has a shitty way with words , this ain't it!

Edited by drugsdesire

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

It's real. It is among the comments in her response to the album cover.

god that is so infuriating. no ones mad bc you "say how things really are" ma'am, ppl are mad bc you consistently make tone-deaf comments and then get mad when you're corrected. ive seen no improvement or growth in her responses over the course of the last year or so in regards to her racial insensitivities, so i unfollowed her on ig & twitter. i barely listen to her music these days and im starting to think it has something to do with my growing distaste for her. which makes me really sad, as i was once a diehard fan :(

2 minutes ago, knives said:

god that is so infuriating. no ones mad bc you "say how things really are" ma'am, ppl are mad bc you consistently make tone-deaf comments and then get mad when you're corrected. ive seen no improvement or growth in her responses over the course of the last year or so in regards to her racial insensitivities, so i unfollowed her on ig & twitter. i barely listen to her music these days and im starting to think it has something to do with my growing distaste for her. which makes me really sad, as i was once a diehard fan :(

i'll never not listen to her music but man i really cannot stand this lady lately, i gotta say :delicious:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

What worries me is what she put in the IG stories, she replayed that quote from that old interview she did where she said that she wish she was dead already.  Hopefully it's not any indication of how she's currently feeling :(

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

When I read "I'm literally changing the world..." at the end of that comment, I cackled

tb to that time she responded to criticism for planning on performing in isreal with how she was gonna unite the world with music (something like that)

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

7 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

tb to that time she responded to criticism for planning on performing in isreal with how she was gonna unite the world with music (something like that)

She's a dreamer. She dreams a lot

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lana like all rich people of all races and creeds is completely self absorbed. well meaning but obnoxious. that doesn't make her racist just out of touch. but honestly she needs PR staff and to stop responding to every bit of criticism unfair or not... yada yada something about feeding the trolls.

On the cover- i like it but i feel it couldve been more visually stunning but maybe she was going for plain and rustic in which case congrats she succeeded. There might very well be alternate cover vinyls they'll start showing tomorrow or shortly after.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

8 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

we didn’t even let her try to end the arab-israeli conflict with her ~positive vibes~

Why did she need to post that comment? :toofunny: QFTC had finally more or less faded away and this was her chance to get people to focus on the music. She must still be really hurting from what people say about her, which is heartbreaking :(

24 minutes ago, mypolaroidfrown said:

What worries me is what she put in the IG stories, she replayed that quote from that old interview she did where she said that she wish she was dead already.  Hopefully it's not any indication of how she's currently feeling :(

I don't think it's how she's currently feeling, but to me it's almost half a warning statement "stop treating me bad, I'm still the same artist who changed the scene and im still sensitive" and half "my art is good and if you don't get fuck you". 

Remember QFTC part 1 when she posted the Gods & Monsters pole dancing gif or whatever? That was another "fuck you if you don't get it" 

Not saying it's a mature or professional move but I think she does that when she wants to remind us of something lol

As usual it's tough to keep up with what's going on. It appears that a video is dropping and there is a track list for the album. There is an album cover which many are discussing. I am more interested in the album itself which should come out before I die.

Oh and then there is an unsolicited statement by her majesty, AGAIN. I am a white man but even I cringed when she says she has always been inclusive and her best friends and boyfriends were rappers. OUCH! Anyway here is an excellent take on this.

1 hour ago, knives said:

I have some difficulty in separating art from the artist. So, for me, it's extremely sad to see her act that way because it ends up being a slow loss. ?

I have followed her career since 2012/2013, I know about the many shits she went through, I recognize the injustices that were directed at her, in relation to her work and herself as a woman. I understand her frustration and hurt. But I think most of us agree that this is not the best way for her to deal with it. She expresses herself poorly and fails to maintain an adequate dialogue with people, does not accept to be questioned. It seems that she learned nothing from everything that happened last year. And I wonder what made her rebel in this deaf way. There is something bothering her.