LDRO

Instagram Updates

First of all i'm so disappointed by the cover :crai: and her comment, jesus... i feel like she's trying to start drama on purpose? is this the way she wants to promote her album?? Girl i love u but this ain't it.... ( also rip dealer )

4 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Aren't Mexicans white?

Hey, I'm Mexican and I'm not white so therefore you offend me with your generalization and your wrong idea of us! :eek:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

10 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I have some difficulty in separating art from the artist. So, for me, it's extremely sad to see her act that way because it ends up being a slow loss. ?

I have followed her career since 2012/2013, I know about the many shits she went through, I recognize the injustices that were directed at her, in relation to her work and herself as a woman. I understand her frustration and hurt. But I think most of us agree that this is not the best way for her to deal with it. She expresses herself poorly and fails to maintain an adequate dialogue with people, does not accept to be questioned. It seems that she learned nothing from everything that happened last year. And I wonder what made her rebel in this deaf way.

I thought I didn't have this problem until today. Her comment really rubbed me in the worst way possible. QftC didn't have a big impact on me cause it seemed more of a bad wording but here the issue is even bigger. How hasn't anyone told her how dumb she can sound? And I don't get it, how can a person that writes such beautiful songs and poems be so bad at expressing themselves with simple sentences???? Hope the comments that criticize her finally get in to her head. Or at least someone from Lizzy's friends that is brave enough to explain to her why people think of her as a racist. 

-Homeland of the Gods-

42 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I don't think it's how she's currently feeling, but to me it's almost half a warning statement "stop treating me bad, I'm still the same artist who changed the scene and im still sensitive" and half "my art is good and if you don't get fuck you". 

Remember QFTC part 1 when she posted the Gods & Monsters pole dancing gif or whatever? That was another "fuck you if you don't get it" 

Not saying it's a mature or professional move but I think she does that when she wants to remind us of something lol

Very well said! I do think you have a very good point and you could very well be right. I was just worried that perhaps she's getting sick of Fame & everything and this is going to be her last record. Maybe I read too much into it and took it too literally, but I remember that original interview and I got the vibe that she just wanted to be done with everything as far as her mainstream music career.

9 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

Hey, I'm Mexican and I'm not white so therefore you offend me with your generalization and your wrong idea of us! :eek:

Her comment was the funniest thing I ever read. (I just saw it now) Don't be mad at her. It looks like she is from the UK and may not be familiar with how we Americans categorize everyone. No offense from me either. :eek3: :heart:

25 minutes ago, mesabird said:

Changing the world...put it into perspective she's a singer not a surgeon or any profession that changes the world/saves lives/etc.

:facepalm:

But she turns words into birds...

rmeoRD5.gifvUV63Kk.gif KXksriz.gif

.。*゚+.*.。𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓷'

𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻...゚+..。*゚+

1 hour ago, ultrarescent said:

I thought I didn't have this problem until today. Her comment really rubbed me in the worst way possible. QftC didn't have a big impact on me cause it seemed more of a bad wording but here the issue is even bigger. How hasn't anyone told her how dumb she can sound? And I don't get it, how can a person that writes such beautiful songs and poems be so bad at expressing themselves with simple sentences???? Hope the comments that criticize her finally get in to her head. Or at least someone from Lizzy's friends that is brave enough to explain to her why people think of her as a racist. 

It seems clear that everything they've done to her over the years has really hurt her and she was silent for a long time. But that shouldn't be a reason for her to just consider her pain and be insensitive to other people, even if it is not intentional. She's not a bad person! But it seems that she has closed herself in her own world and the way she's been handling everything since last year just makes things more difficult for her. ? I hope she can deal with what bothers her, that she can think better about her attitudes and learn from situations. I have always been passionate about her music and the woman she is. This whole situation is very unpleasant. 

30 minutes ago, Anthony said:

It seems clear that everything they've done to her over the years has really hurt her and she was silent for a long time. But that shouldn't be a reason for her to just consider her pain and be insensitive to other people, even if it is not intentional. She's not a bad person! But it seems that she has closed herself in her own world and the way she's been handling everything since last year just makes things more difficult for her. ? I hope she can deal with what bothers her, that she can think better about her attitudes and learn from situations. I have always been passionate about her music and the woman she is. This whole situation is very unpleasant. 

I know right? Her fans believe that she's happy since NFR era but when you look at the way she behaves, the things she posts etc she's far from happy... And she proved it today ? I don't know maybe I'm wrong but she definitely seems unhappy and hurt.

4 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

On the bright side pretty much everyone here i've seen agrees that what she said was disrespectful

The only thing worse than a celebrity  being dumb is when the fans defend it :tommy:

I like that too. There some fanbase that defend everything their fave is doing.

Mfhp.gif

I haven't posted in here in weeks as Lana and her sycophant stans have turned me off quite a bit.

I read Lana's stupid post today in her comments and that's it for me. I no longer with good faith can support Lana. Her rich white privilege is so strong that I can't anymore with her. Black Twitter is ripping her apart right now. It's what she deserves for being so ignorant. I bet she's going to double down in a few hours.

The horrific album cover for Chemtrails is insult enough, but what she wrote today...Sweet Jesus. I can't defend her anymore or even listen to her music. Selling my Lana collection on eBay in a day or two. 

I will continue visiting the threads from time to time but I will mostly post in the music section of this forum. 

For her to think all Mexicans are dark WOC. :facepalm:

Stupid bitch. Where's the black women in her album cover? Not a single black woman. But whatever. I'm done with her. 

I just had a nap, woke up and started laughing thinking about all the stuff she said because it's so unbelievable. Absolutely nobody was talking about that stuff and sis just brought it up and once again demonstrated that she's ignorant af and she thinks it's okay because she has good intentions. Pain.

We now know that the tornado she's in in the COCC mv symbolises the shitstorm of her own creation. 

Also, she isn't really making a great case for herself being "sweet" and "lovely" or whatever the fuck she thinks she is, when she keeps randomly abusing fans and generally being quite rude. There was no need to be so aggressive towards the person asking if that was the cover.

Just wait 'til she sees all the articles about it, which are already starting to trickle in

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

And plus she just...... uh. She probably thinks she sounds really cute with that "cooked good and sweet" line. Idk. Comes across more as cocky :/ 

(I cant remember if this was from her Insta or twitter srry)*

22 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Absolutely nobody was talking about that stuff and sis just brought it up and once again demonstrated that she's ignorant af and she thinks it's okay because she has good intentions.

Perhaps I'm wrong, and feel free to correct me if I am, but my theory is that there was some sort of comment that threw her off. Lana always talks about having a trap account and she's been posting fan cams from fans, so I'm pretty sure she reads most of the comments on her own posts. Someone, or maybe a few people, maybe wrote something along the lines of, "I don't see any people of color on the cover," and that might've set her off. I'm not defending her, but just kind of wondering what the process behind that comment was. I honestly wish she didn't feel the need to proof herself to everyone because when she does she tends to hastily reply without editing her self. 

IcyDescriptiveGuanaco-small.gif

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

51 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I haven't posted in here in weeks as Lana and her sycophant stans have turned me off quite a bit.

I read Lana's stupid post today in her comments and that's it for me. I no longer with good faith can support Lana. Her rich white privilege is so strong that I can't anymore with her. Black Twitter is ripping her apart right now. It's what she deserves for being so ignorant. I bet she's going to double down in a few hours.

The horrific album cover for Chemtrails is insult enough, but what she wrote today...Sweet Jesus. I can't defend her anymore or even listen to her music. Selling my Lana collection on eBay in a day or two. 

I will continue visiting the threads from time to time but I will mostly post in the music section of this forum. 

For her to think all Mexicans are dark WOC. :facepalm:

Stupid bitch. Where's the black women in her album cover? Not a single black woman. But whatever. I'm done with her. 

I understand you and I hope this issue won't be a part of the music. It would've been better if she just said that this is about her close friends. No one would drag her for it.

Mfhp.gif

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

honestly i think part of it is that shes used to being a victim. she has been thru a lot -- with her career and personal life -- nobody can deny that. but shes so used to being the victim shes sensitive to any constructive criticism & shuts down immediately bc its new to her. like im not a therapist or trying to psychoanalyze her or anything, so i cant say for sure, but as someone who has been in her position before in their own way, i feel like this is probably one of the reasons she responds to hate the way she does. i mean, she wouldnt do interviews (at least at length) til like LFL era bc of the way her words were being twisted by the media. she had every right to be wary of that possibility, but also i think having that absence of feedback those years has stunted her growth emotionally in this way. i also think its just a millennial thing. white ppl didnt really start to be corrected so loudly and unabashedly (rightfully so) until pretty recently, and so ive noticed a lot of white celebs of this gen can be a bit sensitive to criticism compared to the younger ones. (marina comes to mind lol)

ofc it doesnt excuse any of her shitty and tone deaf responses but it does explain it.

there's this thing that I've been reading about reactive abuse and it just gets me thinking about how things can be on the internet, especially w celebrities. I understand what she's trying to say past the dressings (yeah a little more in need of refinement, it's just this age it'd be wiser to).
she's always said she's been influenced by hip hop a branch of music pre-dominantly black from earlier on, worked w some (something of course that I'd think she takes seriously, quote how she fights labels). 
she's just trying to say she's with us (LFL, notes from the forum, fan presents in the form of additional music, to a degree her poetry), supportive of social issues, but she has to do it in her own way, not because someone's dictating her on the internet. 

it can be irksome having all these people figuratively breathe down your neck, saying how things should be done, it's like a normal person would say, "wtf, I'm doing what I can, you don't know me and what i've already done?" it just so happens that fame already accelerates that intensity by so-much-fold. how would you react if you were in that position? when ur intentions are good, doing things to support the causes that you believe in and fall in line w what people have been talking about her for (action). to have ur every move picked apart when you're already trying. back to society and trying to be a good citizen can already be so complex enough, I can understand how all that heat can cause her to only stick to her own set of values, especially w how things find her. 

it's a kind of policing that doesn't mean much, but just cause chaos, and for what? brownie points? so u can do ur social justice roll call? I understand how important it is, very much, and to stick for what's right, and especially to defend the people that need help care and love. but doing so isn't just the jobs for those w platforms, it's also up to us as individuals. 

you don't karate chop a drunk friend after a night out. you get them a blanket, you drive them home, you let them rest, get them some carbs etc. yeah you sass em a little for getting so fucked up, be a little proud of em but make it digestable thru honest checks, but lightheartedly. it takes a lot of care and love, and an unfortunate level of understanding that sometimes the other party doesn't deserve, but we do it anyway, bc we can't just keep divided. we're all human at the end of the day, and we need to respect that. lately all i've been witnessing is the karate chopping, and not sticking around to care for the person to make progress, or snapping back. with all relationships and interactions that you're going to flip back from, it's important to make sure that you leave a good impression, and that you're there for them to improve. if given the chance to, to do a job well, not just rushed and expect flowers the very next day. 

we're all healing from different kinds of hurt, but the strong ones are usually the ones who understand, check the other side, and nurture them to a joint understanding and connection. so there's peace love and understanding between them both. you just get more hate with hate. we need to understand that love and following thru together is what we need as people, thru little gestures, acts, nurture. but we also need to learn to accept those and meet someone where they're at, so they can continue growing because everyone's gonna fail, but at least they're trying. and it's not fair, or maybe even right, but we have to at least try and move forward with them. or else nothing's gonna change. 

before anyone tags me. I've gone thru so much in life already, even in my younger age. i've found safety in my life, only just a few years ago, what a family is, even just a lot more recently. and even then. sometimes it feels like a dream. I do what I can to see thru people and figure out what they really mean. statistically me being here? not good. I pushed thru w tears, not because I looked at myself first, and was honestly just confused af bc of personal circumstances i couldn't help before. but we have to push thru with love, that's what kept me going. trauma's only just gonna get worse w each blow.was it fair I ask myself? no. but there hopefully comes a point to when that threshhold of pain is over exceeded. and you decide. you can't be that person that goes into the statistic. you have to do better. for yourself. and to hopefully show others that it's at least possible. bc really, some don't even know that, and I think it's just the most horrible thing. example. thru example. 

hope everyone does something for someone else today. not to get anything out of it, but because we need more of that in this world. not just thru the net. physically. I get her good intentions spiel because it really does do a lot. a nod, opening the door, a little conversation to ease awkwardness.what more, the more refined acts? doing something this cold world might not expect to the point of making it mythology. cold screens won't always do that. 

UV/Honeymoon