LDRO

Instagram Updates

Wow, that was intense. Firstly, it sucks to see her this distraught, she should be allowed to celebrate with us! Secondly, she talks almost exactly like me in the sense that when something is really on your mind, it becomes this stream of consciousness bounce around, including different topics but still makes sense in the end, so I was on that wavelength. Lastly, she put periodt on this with that fuck you.

well she looks gorgeous :rip:celebrity has warped her sense of importance as it has just about everyone who has ever been wrung through the celebrity machine like she has (truly, what anyone other than her friends and family think of her is none of her business, clearly her fans adore her [even when they acknowledge she says dumb shit] and for her own ability to lead a safe and sane life she doesn't need to know anything more).

and the narcicissm thing, and her constantly being like "I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON I'M IN TUNED IN" is soooo tiring. as someone who has studied the history of power, race, class, and gender in the U.S. for the past two decades i can tell you it's not narcissism that's fueling the current hellscape in the US but go off i guess. 

edit to say the jokes on me cuz i adore her art and she remains important to me, obvs. keep the music and poems coming!

aOaIzH2.gif

it honestly wasn't too bad and clarified some of her points... she's trying to make her intentions very clear, and i'd say that was a pretty (some issues but net effect was not bad) good and straightforward way (better than the BBC interview or any random offhand tweet) of expressing those intentions to a wider audience

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

and the narcicissm thing, and her constantly being like "I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON I'M IN TUNED IN" is soooo tiring. as someone who has studied the history of power, race, class, and gender in the U.S. for the past two decades i can tell you it's not narcissism that's fueling the current hellscape in the US but go off i guess. 

i mean no matter who u are, celebrity or not.. u can never be "tuned in" to everything going her insisting on this is so weird (as insisting the entire its me against the world even when i just go out to buy myself some flowers-mentality)

glad to see it's not another entire fiasco though, considering the very thin margin of her being a mess and saying something coherent for once i'd still be here for starting a petition for her letting her accounts be taken care of by ben or someoen else :rip:

i76mrxw.png 

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Now, something more superficial, she looks gorgeous, damn.

I miss her blonde hair tho :krylie:

lmao i was thinking the exact same thing the whole time, lana honey i'm so sorry i know you are so much more than your beauty

aOaIzH2.gif