LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, Herzeleid said:

damn I didn't ask for you to degrade yourself like that :yawn:

its a fkn joke, chill. it's just the internet.  tbh i think the real problem is that so many people have disassociated rage.  They just wanna wile out somewhere but there's nowhere to be wild anymore, you know?  but at the same time, the world is so wild...

1 minute ago, Foxglove said:

its a fkn joke, chill. it's just the internet.  tbh i think the real problem is that so many people have disassociated rage.  They just wanna wile out somewhere but there's nowhere to be wild anymore, you know?  but at the same time, the world is so wild...

its a fkn joke, chill. it's just the internet.

Take your advice

They just wanna wile out somewhere but there's nowhere to be wild anymore, you know?

That doesn't seem to stop you here:lanasrs:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

1 minute ago, Herzeleid said:

Take your advice

That doesn't seem to stop you here:lanasrs:

ya im fuckin BORED mate!  been doin this shit TOO LONG.  ofc im gonna be pissed at Lana - she has given not even a good song to listen to.. D:  the fact yall think im offended or sensitive is confusing to me???  i am lit rally just talkin shit.  everyone having the same fkn perspective is boring.

hmmm, as a Mexican fan, I always saw lana show love to POC, even if some people felt like she was stealing from our culture, like when she appeared chola in gods and monsters, or like recently when she wore her flannel with the top button done, which I loved, I always saw it as her showing appreciation for the culture... that's all I can speak on as a latino POC lol

Coming to say that Chemtrails is fucking everything, I haven’t stopped playing it sheeeessshhhh

i can NOT wait for the trio of the century,

WHITE DRESS

COCK 

TULSA MUDHAFUCKING JESUS FREAK

:justride2:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

22 minutes ago, hewasneon said:

hmmm, as a Mexican fan, I always saw lana show love to POC, even if some people felt like she was stealing from our culture, like when she appeared chola in gods and monsters, or like recently when she wore her flannel with the top button done, which I loved, I always saw it as her showing appreciation for the culture... that's all I can speak on as a latino POC lol

cultural appreciation omg.. wait we might be onto something

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I’ve been digesting all the controversy surrounding Lana the last couple days. But I will say this. The one thing that shocked me the most with Lana ‘s arguments is that she implied that « inclusivity » is not an issue she needs to work on. That is a very tone deaf thing to say, especially in 2021 when conversations on racial equality are finally wide open on the table. I think that just tells us everything we need to know about her ignorance.

When it comes to her defending her upbringing, I don’t mind her defending a possibly difficult childhood. I mean I don’t know her personally so I can’t comment on that. But that’s beside the point and doesn’t cancel the comments she made on her Instagram. 

Also I’ve noticed her « I have black friends » comment on Instagram has now been deleted. I wonder if she realised it was terribly worded out of her team did and asked her to remove it?

Luckily the album doesn’t come out till mid March so I’m just hoping she’ll learn during that time and come forward with a statement clarifying her intentions whilst also acknowledging she fucked up and was insensitive.

"I’m literally changing the world by putting my life and thoughts and love out there on the table 24 seven".

:sideeye:

She should remove everything she wrote and put on video for the month of January. I wonder if she's finally listening to Ben.

15 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

Lana deleted the video where she defends herself from the recent backlash.. I wonder why

It's still there, just under her IGTV tab - 

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

she hit 18 million! 

to bad she’s over!!!!

/s

she literally gets over a million likes on all her posts, her fan base is huge! The critics can buzz off

"Don’t forget me"

25 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she literally gets over a million likes on all her posts, her fan base is huge! The critics can buzz off

LOL I have not been able to see the number of likes on other peoples posts since early 2019 but this is nice to hear!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift