LDRO

Instagram Updates

Not sure this is the thread for this, but why is no one talking about Chuck's last post, it seems like an obvious White Dress tease so what am I missing?:brows:

Upd: it's a pic from 2017, apologies:toofloppy:

6 minutes ago, Corona said:

Not sure this is the thread for this, but why is no one talking about Chuck's last post, it seems like an obvious White Dress tease so what am I missing?:brows:

5fe355eac0b664d0bc39e10665a55b42.gif

She's a gorgeous narcissist and she knows it.

19 minutes ago, katebusho said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcI95iBkhB/ another picture from Neil Krug shoot <3

So I’m guessing the photos from the box set are all from this day/shoot, bc chuck is in this same outfit in one of the photos. Tho sadly it seems they’re all in b&w for the box set?

aOaIzH2.gif

Oof I'm just gonna say it: I'm not feeling Neil's vibe this time around. It's definitely not UV level and these pics look like student portfolio shots

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

11 minutes ago, katebusho said:

btw, it this film or just color playing?

The alt cover and shot of Chuck and Charlie look like Polaroid to me, which I feel makes the most sense since a lot of Neil’s work is shot on Polaroid and that’s essentially his brand (and these pics have the same quality to them as the Summer Bummer shoot, which we know was on Polaroid from the BTS IG story he shared of her in 2017)!

Just saw an account that only posts pictures regarding her surgery/aesthetical changes, not in a good way. Im the first one that hates all that stuff (surgery and all) on her, but that account made me feel terribly bad about her. It's as if someone got to made a whole account based on the things that may be a torture to Lana on a personal level. It's called "Believeinme" or something like that, don't know if its been discussed yet.

29 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Just saw an account that only posts pictures regarding her surgery/aesthetical changes, not in a good way. Im the first one that hates all that stuff (surgery and all) on her, but that account made me feel terribly bad about her. It's as if someone got to made a whole account based on the things that may be a torture to Lana on a personal level. It's called "Believeinme" or something like that, don't know if its been discussed yet.

I saw this a few days ago and I reported the account, as well as other people, but I believe it will come to nothing. ? It's so unnecessary and mean.

RIP Sandie / Goddess Bunny :(

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Probably off-topic but Sandie/TGB was such an inspiration to me. I honestly found her from that ~video that y'all must know~ and I did end terrified, but when I read her biography I swiftly appreciated her. She's had such a hard life since her childhood and that video DID affect her "reputation" (idk if that's the appropiated term to use but idgaf). I'm really bummed by her death but I'm glad she has gotten love & support from people in the Internet because I've seen her called a Walrus. RIP :(

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

22 minutes ago, Loreen said:

Probably off-topic but Sandie/TGB was such an inspiration to me. I honestly found her from that ~video that y'all must know~ and I did end terrified, but when I read her biography I swiftly appreciated her. She's had such a hard life since her childhood and that video DID affect her "reputation" (idk if that's the appropiated term to use but idgaf). I'm really bummed by her death but I'm glad she has gotten love & support from people in the Internet her because I've seen her called a Walrus. RIP :(

What video? I’m not familiar.

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

What video? I’m not familiar.

I don't think it's not the best moment to mention it but it's titled Obey The Walrus. If you wanna watch it please read its background and about Sandie afterwards 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 1/25/2021 at 7:35 PM, Eldar said:

From Chuck's stories -

yourgirlchuck-2021-1-25-0f8eec.jpg

I think it's a picture taken at a concert, right? that one seems Lana's hand

oooof i love this picture so much, i actually printed it and pinned it on my wall :wub:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it