LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

given that lana has publicly stated she sees jen as a mother figure, and we don't know the extent/ depth of their relationship, maybe we should mind our fucking businesses, and stop speculating on things that don't concern us. lana is a grown woman of almost 40 years, she can tell her friend if it bothers her

i don't think it's really all that invasive when we're discussing a post someone made publicly

i feel like the culture of this forum is generally that it's okay to speculate and talk about LDR's public life, as long as it's not mean-spirited or with ill-will, and i don't think my calling Jen's post odd or bizarre and comparing it to my own friendships crosses that line. if it does, and i'm misreading what's appropriate here, then i'll gladly own my mistake -- but considering the Lananalysis thread, dedicated to snooping on every single romantic relationship the woman has had, is practically a cornerstone of Lanaboards history, I think it's all good

it's nice of you to look out for LDR tho bc god knows there's a lot of ppl genuinely tryna be invasive and hateful towards her

o4qjp4j.png

Just now, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

i don't think it's really all that invasive when we're discussing a post someone made publicly

i feel like the culture of this forum is generally that it's okay to speculate and talk about LDR's public life, as long as it's not mean-spirited or with ill-will, and i don't think my calling Jen's post odd or bizarre and comparing it to my own friendships crosses that line. if it does, and i'm misreading what's appropriate here, then i'll gladly own my mistake -- but considering the Lananalysis thread, dedicated to snooping on every single romantic relationship the woman has had, is practically a cornerstone of Lanaboards history, I think it's all good

it's nice of you to look out for LDR tho bc god knows there's a lot of ppl genuinely tryna be invasive and hateful towards her

my post was general, not aimed at any user in particular

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

44 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

given that lana has publicly stated she sees jen as a mother figure, and we don't know the extent/ depth of their relationship, maybe we should mind our fucking businesses, and stop speculating on things that don't concern us. lana is a grown woman of almost 40 years, she can tell her friend if it bothers her

If YOU don't wanna participate in this (from what I can tell, light-hearted) discussion then don't?

Also she's 35, not "almost 40" 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s getting weird 

where did she find these women

i get ok they’re friends but like. A zoomed in 30+ year old baby photo...at her big age is just. Odd. 

In a comment Jen responded to she was like “i’ve been sober for 9 years” or smt so I wonder if she met them at a facility. Could be a big reach but it’s just so random how she suddenly had a huge friend group like...

7 hours ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

lana is a grown woman of almost 40 years, she can tell her friend if it bothers her

I can't with the ageism on this site. Ever since she crossed the 30, people on her talk about how she is "almost 40", "settling down" and "old, mature and looking back at the days of her youth" :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

47 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I can't with the ageism on this site. Ever since she crossed the 30, people on her talk about how she is "almost 40", "settling down" and "old, mature and looking back at the days of her youth" :toofunny:

Yeah seriously. 

Like no one would ever say a 5 year old is almost 10 or a 15 year old is almost 20, etc ... but a 35 year old woman is almost 40. 

ETA: not that there's anything wrong with being any age at all, but the point is, people are fixated on women's ages

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

idk if this is the spot for this but @/lizzyology caught this and posted it on their story and i was like wayment... 

Jt0bkix.png sQkqfFE.png

apparently Jen has a childhood pic of Lana as her phone wallpaper??? which like ik it's not my place to judge and maybe everyone doesn't think that's kinda bizarre but well... i do :lmaoney:

who tf is Jen though?:awkney:

Idk why anyone would find that weird you don’t know about their relationship. With the things Lana has spoken about regarding her mother and stuff in Violet and the Chemtrails video largely being Lana taking care of kids, part of me thinks it’s some sort of inner child thing? And is she one of the friends allegedly from AA? 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

10 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Idk why anyone would find that weird you don’t know about their relationship. With the things Lana has spoken about regarding her mother and stuff in Violet and the Chemtrails video largely being Lana taking care of kids, part of me thinks it’s some sort of inner child thing? And is she one of the friends allegedly from AA? 

I mean - it's not a big deal or anything eep but it just kind of seems weird to have a childhood picture of one of your friends as your phone background. We don't know if there is any bigger reason behind this, if it may just be a joke or whatever but ... yeah, it's weird. But whatever

34 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah seriously. 

Like no one would ever say a 5 year old is almost 10 or a 15 year old is almost 20, etc ... but a 35 year old woman is almost 40. 

ETA: not that there's anything wrong with being any age at all, but the point is, people are fixated on women's ages

Definitly. The problem is not being 40ys or older. The problem is how forced people are to brandmark women as "old". With the way popculture works, this is often connected to a negative sentiment.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

nnn I didn't post it back then because I didn't want to look insane but she's had it as her wallpaper for at least a month

5eJnEEx.jpgMJ7wcUa.jpg

Ngl some users’ archives in this matter are impressive, but still the details y’all find thanks to a crappy screenshot is creeping me out at times :mj3:

makes me appreciate my anonymity immensely 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????