LDRO

Instagram Updates

clay seems like he's actually fun? all her other boyfriends (obviously we don't really know anything about any of them so huge grain of salt) seemed so intense/ serious. which is hot when you're younger but gets old and tiring real quick. glad to see she seems happy

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

translate please :hooker:

according to twitter's translate thing...

"My God, this is so cool!" Do you recognize that little voice? Lana Del Rey and her fiance singing 'I'll Be A Cowboy All My Life' by Marty Robbins

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

that lil video was so cute :poordat: now i really want to hear that little country album she did, i think it's a nice sound for her honestly 

PLEASE i would love that it'd be iconic and i totally agree, i feel like people also have the misconception that all country sounds like modern radio country, there's good older vintage-y classic country and folky and such music out there :bebe: 

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

PLEASE i would love that it'd be iconic and i totally agree, i feel like people also have the misconception that all country sounds like modern radio country, there's good older vintage-y classic country and folky and such music out there :bebe: 

it's definitely a big misconception that all country is the mainstream "country" that you hear on the radio which isn't really representative of what the genre is really capable of, imagine if lana did something similar to the "nancy & lee" album by nancy sinatra & lee hazelwood :trisha: :kris: her cover of "summer wine" is proof that she's totally capable of that sound! :flutter:

WGe8ynS.gif

Kinda random but I bet she feels comfortable being in anchorage. Its a small town feel and everyone kind of minds there own business. I bet she feels like a regular girl having a night out with her boo:wub: I wouldnt expect anyone to harrass her or demand pictures, they would probably just be like "oh cool, she actually wanted to come here"

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's definitely a big misconception that all country is the mainstream "country" that you hear on the radio which isn't really representative of what the genre is really capable of, imagine if lana did something similar to the "nancy & lee" album by nancy sinatra & lee hazelwood :trisha: :kris: her cover of "summer wine" is proof that she's totally capable of that sound! :flutter:

ugh summer wine is one of my favorite covers, it's just perfect :grinds:  country music is honestly at lana's core in terms of an americana aesthetic and inspiration and appreciation for the kistch of america, including country, and she grew up with the music in her family, true folk, country, and blues compliment her voice so well i love it 

sUcVobB.png

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow it's the first I'm hearing of this series, just checked out the trailer it looks fantastic. I was so shocked when Billie Holiday was a central topic in a book I read called Chasing The Scream. I had no idea she was hounded by the government like that and how it lead to her death.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey