LDRO

Instagram Updates

4 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

isn’t that a mask in her hand? 

observation skill level 100 for miss 99centlips :dua:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

3 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Drugs if you ask me. But I won't say anymore on my thoughts on this bc it's not on topic

jesus christ you call yourself a fan but claim she’s on drugs just bc she looks tired? you people are seriously deranged and demented...

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

what the hell is some of yalls problem, yu guys are spinning some kind of dramatic narrative based on 1 (!!!!) picture where lana looks as if she was caught off-guard by the camera? yall weird af

literally.... and all this covid talk like charlie is literally wearing that mask bc it’s LED skincare 

1 hour ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Which just proves my point that taking selfies with dozens of strangers is dangerous :)

...until those strangers learn to respect her privacy and not go up to her to take a picture you won't stop seeing Lana taking selfies with them. Do you expect her to brush her fans off and refuse a photo? It's just funny how you blame her for taking a selfie when all of LB would run up to her for a photo even now during a pandemic:awkney:

-Homeland of the Gods-

This thread, i'm wheezing

Giving me "she's having a psychotic break" for walking down the street vibes

"Where is the light in her eyes she used to have?" :deadbanana: it's a photo that likely caught her off guard, it's not that deep :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, ultrarescent said:

...until those strangers learn to respect her privacy and not go up to her to take a picture you won't stop seeing Lana taking selfies with them. Do you expect her to brush her fans off and refuse a photo? It's just funny how you blame her for taking a selfie when all of LB would run up to her for a photo even now during a pandemic:awkney:

You act as if that would be an impossible behaviour during a pandemic lol. Just because fans behave like brainless farts, that does not mean she has to play along. She would have every  right to reject people whose brains stop to work when they enter stan-mode. And the fact she does not do that is not a sign of her being cute towards her fans, but a sign of her not taking the pandemic serious.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

what if she's had covid already? I actually see that gesture as something super nice of her, what if the fans will not have another chance for taking a photo with her... instead of saying no, she agrees and even asks about the mask to basically be recognisable and give a good memory to them, as someone else has said already it's not that deep, and if she's had it and is recovered already, I don't see anything wrong. This woman is an adult, self sufficient being... we don't need to get paternalistic

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

This thread, i'm wheezing

Giving me "she's having a psychotic break" for walking down the street vibes

"Where is the light in her eyes she used to have?" :deadbanana: it's a photo that likely caught her off guard, it's not that deep :bebe:

Well, you quoted a phrase from me in your comment, so I thought it best to clarify a few things. I don't know if you read my second comment, but in it I mentioned that I have that "impression" when I see some photos and videos of her after the qftc. I also said that it was probably just my perception, and no one else's, and that I would probably be wrong. In fact, I think I miss seeing her smile more, and not with that angry or sad expression of someone who has had, since May, to justify herself or try to make herself understood by things that are not always her fault. ? At no time did I say that she was sick, drugged or going through something. Who's making this big?

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Well, you quoted a phrase from me in your comment, so I thought it best to clarify a few things. I don't know if you read my second comment, but in it I mentioned that I have that "impression" when I see some photos and videos of her after the qftc. I also said that it was probably just my perception, and no one else's, and that I would probably be wrong. In fact, I think I miss seeing her smile more, and not with that angry or sad expression of someone who has had, since May, to justify herself or try to make herself understood by things that are not always her fault. ? At no time did I say that she was sick, drugged or going through something. Who's making this big?

Well, I still feel like what you said was very dramatic and a very grandiose judgment. I was just using what you said as an example, I wasn't singling you out which is why I didn't quote you

I'm allowed to have an opinion on your opinion

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Lana wore a mesh mask and attended multiple private parties during the pandemic. She hosted a fan-meeting for her poetry book and regularly takes off her mask when she does selfies with random fans. She drives around like a stupid 16yo. Let's better not address her qualities in terms of responsibility.

this has nothing to do with what i posted..?

28 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

At the end of the day none of you know Lana's life. You are seeing a TINY amount of her life. Assuming someone is on drugs from one photo? That's sick. Please learn to be respectful. I'm sure you all have photos you don't look 100% in.  

i hear you and i understand but this is the internet so this kind of what we do here

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Charlie looks like he has a skinny penis, and I don’t mean that in a bad way he def has this appeal to him tbh but I don’t see him as a fat cock-haver. I think Lana is just embracing her inner sad girl and is doing a face for the pic.

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Charlie looks like he has a skinny penis, and I don’t mean that in a bad way he def has this appeal to him tbh but I don’t see him as a fat cock-haver. I think Lana is just embracing her inner sad girl and is doing a face for the pic.

exactly

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, Nobody said:

4 pages of discourse over her looking sad in one photo when we're getting an album in 13 days :prettyhurts: 

and then the discourse about her mental state and whether or not she's drinking or on drugs when we hear the music :oprah3:

1 hour ago, Contemplating God said:

Well, I still feel like what you said was very dramatic and a very grandiose judgment. I was just using what you said as an example, I wasn't singling you out which is why I didn't quote you

I'm allowed to have an opinion on your opinion

Exactly. It's a personal opinion - "I don't see the same sparkle in her eyes when I see pictures of before and after this May mess". Just to clarify, it was not a "judgment" on my part. Not least because she's not to blame for the "impression" that people have about something related to her. We don't know her. And, of course, you can agree or not, mainly because people feel things differently. Nothing so serious. The only thing we can't do, when it comes to "opinions", is to distort them to fit an argument - And don't get me wrong. I'm saying this in general, not specifically to anyone.