LDRO

Instagram Updates

18 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Charlie looks like he has a skinny penis, and I don’t mean that in a bad way he def has this appeal to him tbh but I don’t see him as a fat cock-haver. I think Lana is just embracing her inner sad girl and is doing a face for the pic.

lmaoooooo istg this forum sends me every time I log in, i'm so grateful to have found you all

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

14 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

Joni Mitchell made a post on instagram for women’s history month of different women performing covers of her songs and the third one is Lana!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIKxHhhGS2/?igshid=1toucxbvw3le0

Thanks for posting. This is the kind of thing that will make Lana grin from ear to ear.   :smile3:

On 3/6/2021 at 8:07 AM, iconiclogan said:

jesus christ you call yourself a fan but claim she’s on drugs just bc she looks tired? you people are seriously deranged and demented...

literally.... and all this covid talk like charlie is literally wearing that mask bc it’s LED skincare 

WHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY LANA IS ON DRUGS

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

On 3/6/2021 at 8:07 AM, iconiclogan said:

jesus christ you call yourself a fan but claim she’s on drugs just bc she looks tired? you people are seriously deranged and demented...

literally.... and all this covid talk like charlie is literally wearing that mask bc it’s LED skincare 

And you call yourself literate because you're making assumptions out of what I said?

Someone said where's the sparkle in her eyes. I think it was @Anthony. People are flipping out and crying over that ONE comment, ONE opinion, one observation.

I'm a grown adult, I would never say someone is on drugs because they're not wearing makeup.

Anyway I completely agree the light in her eyes HAS dimmed and that is my pesonal opinion.

No where in my post did I say she's actively using drugs. It says "Drugs if you ask me" - answering where the light went. 

I'm a strong believer in she was on drugs at one point or another, and recently. And she's admitted to it.

ANYWAY CASE CLOSED.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

:whoopi:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 3/6/2021 at 1:15 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Charlie looks like he has a skinny penis, and I don’t mean that in a bad way he def has this appeal to him tbh but I don’t see him as a fat cock-haver. I think Lana is just embracing her inner sad girl and is doing a face for the pic.

Thank you for this. An important piece of literature its true

On 3/6/2021 at 5:56 AM, Carmen Del Rey said:

On 3/5/2021 at 8:07 PM, Anthony said:

Maybe it's just me, but this picture gave me a strange feeling. Charlie was always weird - in a funny way, sometimes. But Lana... Where's the sparkle in the eyes that this woman used to have? ?

Drugs if you ask me. But I won't say anymore on my thoughts on this bc it's not on topic

girl ???? like u literally wrote that LMFAO @Carmen Del Rey

edit: even if she’s on drugs mind ur business let her ass smoke a little weed babe ??

I assume they meant Charlie was on drugs but I still don’t understand why someone can’t act different than the societal

norm and be still be “fine”. Like until we have a real reason to worry about him how bout we dont? 

I look “rough” right now because we’re currently on the last legs of a global pandemic and maybe it’s affected us all a little differently. Sleep isn’t as easy to come by, we’re all drinking a little more and smoking a little more weed to get by. All of these things can affect us and the way look/present ourselves. Lana and Charlie live charmed lives sure, but they still have human brains which process stress and trauma and life in ways totally dependent on chemical makeup! 

I talked about the sparkle in her eyes, but it was not related to saying that she is drugged, sick or something. It's just how I feel when I see pictures of her before and after Qftc. How, to me, she almost always looks upset, tired, or angry, and how it seems to steal the sparkle from her eyes. Which is a personal perception of mine and nobody needs to agree. And I'm not criticizing or judging her at all - We know that past few months have been a mess and often because of things for which she was not even to blame.

But then there were comments saying that she is sick, that she has covid, that she is on drugs, etc. :bye3:

Are you going to continue attributing things to me that I didn't say? ?

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS