LDRO

Instagram Updates

On 3/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, White Hot Forever said:

Not me getting excited that she posted a new snippet and forgetting that I've heard the whole song already :bebe:

it makes me sad that we won't be expecting a new snippet anytime soon :benmawson: i already miss the mini excitement i had whenever i saw a post notification  

sgopYhV.gif

She mentioned her poetry at one point during the live and I'm just gonna be delusional and pretend that she's specifically talking about Behind the Iron Gates :flop: she said it was going to be released this month but as usual I don't think that will be the case :crai: 

10 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Her lives make me nervous even though they shouldn’t. Ptsd from the past year I guess ?

Honestly when she said she did a lot this year, i was half expecting her to say "and i'm putting out another album next month" or something like that

Imagine the stress of another pre-release thread so soon omg

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

did anyone get an entire screen recording of the live? please say yes

where are u uploading? link pls ❤️

Youtube. I‘ll link it, when it’s done don’t worry lol. Missed maybe 30s of the beginning

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

4 minutes ago, Opalite said:

She mentioned her poetry at one point during the live and I'm just gonna be delusional and pretend that she's specifically talking about Behind the Iron Gates :flop: she said it was going to be released this month but as usual I don't think that will be the case :crai: 

I imagine the next poetry project will be saved for closer to end of the year or beginning of next year since she planned it for March at the time that Chemtrails was supposed to be for September. She also does still have more chemtrails pop-up merch coming in the upcoming weeks it seems 

Instagram can go suck a big fat COCC. Why tf do i have all of her notifications turned on if I’m never notified???

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky