LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Guitar Beat said:

She's honestly not a good writer... I don't condone any of the attacks on her but she seriously needs to rethink the way she words her articles. Her piece on Lana reads like a shitpost on Popheads Circle Jerk. 

well lana gave her what journalists want...clicks and attention. why draw attention to it? i don’t understand.

iman is literally living rent free in lana’s mind. 

5 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

well lana gave her what journalists want...clicks and attention. why draw attention to it? i don’t understand.

iman is literally living rent free in lana’s mind. 

That's true. 

I think Lana should just put this album out there and not talk about the issues on Instagram or other interviews. Let the music speak for itself, if she wants to address any of the controversies in the past year. I get that she feels bad or tired of all the flack she got over the years, but she is still in a good place IMO. Her music is critically acclaimed and she has a loyal fanbase. 

3 minutes ago, Guitar Beat said:

That's true. 

I think Lana should just put this album out there and not talk about the issues on Instagram or other interviews. Let the music speak for itself, if she wants to address any of the controversies in the past year. I get that she feels bad or tired of all the flack she got over the years, but she is still in a good place IMO. Her music is critically acclaimed and she has a loyal fanbase. 

absolutely, someone close to her needs to tell her that. but they just enable 

i’m here for the music 100%, just wish lana was too 

26 minutes ago, Guitar Beat said:

She's honestly not a good writer... I don't condone any of the attacks on her but she seriously needs to rethink the way she words her articles. Her piece on Lana reads like a shitpost on Popheads Circle Jerk. 

No fr like I can appreciate a good dragging but that was such bad writing. How did harpers think that was ok to publish? ?

That Haarper's thing is almost 2 months old. The author got death threats from Lana stans back in January when it was published. Why is Lana bringing this old ass article to light two months later? Now this poor woman is going to have her life disrupted again because Lana decided to rant and get "revenge" on her instagram.

Just when her album was released.

What a fucking idiot.

You never see stupid shit like this with Florence, Fiona, Beyonce or Marina.

Why? Why now?

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That Haarper's thing is almost 2 months old. The author got death threats from Lana stans back in January when it was published. Why is Lana bringing this old ass article to light two months later? Now this poor woman is going to have her life disrupted again because Lana decided to rant and get "revenge" on her instagram.

What a fucking idiot.

You never see stupid shit like this with Florence, Fiona, Beyonce or Marina.

lana can do whatever she wants there’s really no need to call her an idiot. maybe she read it just now? let her be. the article was harsh and nasty i would’ve been pissed too if someone wrote those things about me. and honestly i think she just did it for publicity to build hype around the next record and it worked. it’s not so deep, leave her alone and go listen to fiona borepple

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

10 hours ago, Elle said:

"Just want to say thank you again for the kind articles like this one and for reminding me that my career was built on cultural appropriation and glamorizing domestic abuse. I will continue to challenge those thoughts on my next record on June 1st titled Rock Candy Sweet"

51056000953_9031903337_b.jpg

Yikes! This isn't in her story anymore so she must have deleted it.

Lana's a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

The author of that Harper's article is on Twitter talking smack

I feel like this isn't going to end well

Mixed that with receiving death threats again for the same article.

I feel like Lana is the biggest troll on the planet. Every time she's going to release something new she does something stupid like this.

TROLL.

35 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That Haarper's thing is almost 2 months old. The author got death threats from Lana stans back in January when it was published. Why is Lana bringing this old ass article to light two months later. Now this poor woman is going to have her life disrupted again because Lana decided to rant and get "revenge" on her instagram.

Fucking idiot.

Hey, take it easy! Whoever threatened the journalist with death is this "fucking idiot".

Although it is somewhat unnecessary to bring all this back months later (Lana could have her revenge in another way, silently), it's still her right to express herself about something that bothers her. And let's be fair, the media is used to hitting her and she doesn't fight back. But it looks like that has changed. In addition, the journalist had the attitude of publishing that text - bad, at best - and it seems that she hinted that maybe she would publish another of the same style, hours ago. So she also has to deal with her stuffs and with a possible response from Lana. ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Mixed that with receiving death threats again for the same article.

I feel like Lana is the biggest troll on the planet. Every time she's going to release something new she does something stupid like this.

TROLL.

She deserves it. She is a vulture journalist. Did you even bother reading her article or are you getting a boner from talking crap about Lana? Iman will play the victim of course but whatever pays her bills I guess.  

-Homeland of the Gods-

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

Whoever threatened the journalist with death is this "fucking idiot". Although it is somewhat unnecessary to bring all this back months later (She could take revenge in another way, silently), it's still her right to express herself about something that bothers her. And let's face it, the media is used to hitting her and she doesn't fight back. But it looks like that has changed. In addition, the journalist had the attitude of publishing that text - bad, at best - and it seems that she hinted that maybe she would publish another of the same style, hours ago. So she also has to deal with this and with a possible response from Lana. ??‍♂️

The people threatening that journalist are fucking monsters, not idiots. Lana is the idiot.

Hopefully this lady reports this to the police again. I don't know the outcome the first time around but lets see what happens.

5 minutes ago, ultrarescent said:

She deserves it. She is a vulture journalist. Did you even bother reading her article or are you getting a boner from talking crap about Lana? Iman will play the victim of course but whatever pays her bills I guess.  

I read her article. It's as stupid as the others ones published for the past 10 years. What else is new?

No one deserves to have their life threatened by a bunch of stans or told to go back to "India and die on the plane on the way there" as someone posted earlier.

Anyway, I said what I said and if people have a problem, just block me.

46 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I read her article. It's as stupid as the others ones published for 10 years.

No one deserves to have their life threatened by a bunch of stans or told to go back to "India and die on the plane on the way there" as someone posted earlier.

I don't condone the stan's behaviour. But Iman definitely has a hate boner for Lana and for "white mediocre women" as a whole judging by her tweets. Definitely a red flag for a journalist. How can you expect them to write the truth and have an observant opinion when they clearly show a bias towards certain people. It's disgusting and it's not what journalism is about. I just can't feel sorry for her. When you decide to write lies about a celebrity hoping to get a big check in return then you should be ready to fight with the crazy stans. The only thing Iman can do is stand her ground. And she hinted at a new negative article pointed at Lana so at this point she is just asking for the hate.  

-Homeland of the Gods-

10 hours ago, Fetish said:

Because they're obviously not real friends. They're her token nonwhite friends. All my extremely close friends, and I've seen this in other multiracial friend groups, talk about race and all that shit very freely. True friendship gives an extremely comfortable amount of freedom that would be horrifyingly uncomfortable for 3rd parties unaccustomed to it who witness it. (idk how to phrase this properly) Good friends want to educate you but in a very shitposty 'i love you but you're dumb as shit' way. I can't explain it. I shitpost racial tropes with my friends all the time. Taking the piss out of life while letting your friends know backhandedly you're aware of the particular racism they face.

I think Lana is that one white friend we've all had that feigns this fake wokeness so they seem 'sensitive' and 'compassionate'  but you wouldn't trust the bitch when the revolution came. But most woke women do this, they're somehow always dating the type of person they proclaim to hate. 'I hate straight white men' but their bf is the straightest whitest man you've ever seen in your life on top of having the matching personality.

Back in 2012, did she not have any friends that were like 'Lana, you can't play dress-up with Native American clothing because you painted houses one time at a reservation.' And donating money to them doesn't change anything. White people are always paying folk to let them be racist towards them lmao. 'I'll give you thousands of dollars, let me call you the n word in my funny skit or my pretentious film.' I guess it's better than just racism huh.

(Bonus: her 'im not racist, my best friends are rappers' has the same energy as Biden's 'poor kids are just as smart as white kids' Why are they like this lol)

I love Lana's music but boy, is she unbelievably mediocre as a person. Being average is fine but she's convinced she's running with the wolves. ?

Yeah, sadly she is unbelievably mediocre as a person.

I wonder why her friendship with Jamie, Marina and that "skirts and suits" girl ended so abruptly? And before people say Skirts and Suits moved, so what. Look at her IG. She travels a lot. She can fly to Lana and vise versa a weekend. But nothing. Marina lives close to Lana in LA. She stopped following her on IG and dropped her after the culture letter.

I bet you more then half of the people on that ugly album cover will be gone within 3 years. Lets see how long Zella and Natalie last.

Lets see how long Zella and Natalie last. These two girls are the best of friends now and working on music together. Natalie appeared on Zella's newest music video.

4 hours ago, NewportBitch said:

Lana’s “best friend” is Chuck when all is said and done. And Chuck is much more socially conscious, so I hope Chuck levels things with her. 

On her Instagram Live for the chemtrails promo, she mentioned that she made a lot of “personal strides” in the past year. She never reveals a lot so I’m hoping that these strides aren’t like her poetry book but also some introspection. In a way, if Lana stays in her lane of “white girl sad music,” it will be ok. 

Never gonna happen. Lana will freeze Chuck out of her life exactly the same way she does to her own mother. If she did it to her mother, she'll have no problem doing it to her own sister. Then she'll tweet about it too.

Y'all are projecting way too much on Lana lmao. The accusation of Lana tokenizing her "non white friends" can easily be dismissed by saying that you are actually the one(s) tokenizing their presence in her life. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's also actually kinda worrisome to me that as soon as you see someone "non-white" around her it makes you think that the relationship here is phony? It says more about you and your vision of the world than it does about Lana's tbh.

Anyway, can these little perfomative activists/virtue signalers and others just stop writing these inflamatory and ridiculous articles about her like? This doesn't do anything other than gaslighting Lana and some of her fans. They are seriously overestimating the influence they have here. Still can't believe this bitch accused Lana of overlooking the gentrification of New York in 'Brooklyn Baby' or that she culturally appropriated French braids... sis come on. Her reaction to Lana calling her out speaks volume to me, she loves the attention.