LDRO

Instagram Updates

13 minutes ago, Max said:

Y'all are projecting way too much on Lana lmao. The accusation of Lana tokenizing her "non white friends" can easily be dismissed by saying that you are actually the one(s) tokenizing their presence in her life. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's also actually kinda worrisome to me that as soon as you see someone "non-white" around her it makes you think that the relationship here is phony? It says more about you and your vision of the world than it does about Lana's tbh.

Anyway, can these little perfomative activists/virtue signalers and others just stop writing these inflamatory and ridiculous articles about her like? This doesn't do anything other than gaslight Lana and her fans. They are seriously overestimating the influence they have here. Still can't believe this bitch accused Lana of overlooking the gentrification of New York in 'Brooklyn Baby' or that she culturally appropriated French braids... sis come on. Her reaction to Lana calling her out speaks volume to me, she loves the attention.

:pray2::pray2::pray2:

-Homeland of the Gods-

51 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I read her article. It's as stupid as the others ones published for the past 10 years. What else is new?

No one deserves to have their life threatened by a bunch of stans or told to go back to "India and die on the plane on the way there" as someone posted earlier.

Anyway, I said what I said and if people have a problem, just block me.

Underrated comment. 

Lana is actually being completely stupid drawing attention to this. 

All of these "lies" spread by journalists have all come after lana has started speaking up about it past backlash because she is terrible at making herself understood on social media (I mean, who isn't, but she is particularly bad at it).

I really miss the 2012 days when Lana said she wouldn't respond to haters at all and stopped reading reviews. She needs to understand soon that it's making things worse and it was in fact better when she didn't retaliate. 

1 minute ago, Ultra Violet said:

I really miss the 2012 days when Lana said she wouldn't respond to haters at all and stopped reading reviews. She needs to understand soon that it's making things worse and it was in fact better when she didn't retaliate. 

I have to disagree, because Lana has always responded to the hate in some capacity. Just take a look at the tweets and YouTube comments she used to leave here and there under posts or after getting some criticism. :creep:

Just now, Max said:

I have to disagree, because Lana has always responded to the hate in some capacity. Just take a look at the tweets and YouTube comments she used to leave here and there under posts or after getting some criticism. :creep:

they were often at whiny fans, not at someone's career. 

13 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

they were often at whiny fans, not at someone's career. 

Regardless of who it was aiming at, she was getting back at criticism in some capacity anyway. Besides, I don't think Iman is to complain here (I'm obviously not condoning the alleged death threats and the blatantly racist remarks thrown at her). She seems to love the attention she's getting at the moment, just like she enjoyed it the first time she wrote the same type of inflamatory and gaslighting BS about Lana. That's judging by her Twitter activity.

1 minute ago, Max said:

Regardless of who it was aiming at, she was getting back at criticism in some capacity anyway. Besides, I don't think Iman is to complain here (I'm obviously not condoning the alleged death threats and the blatantly racist remarks thrown at her). She seems to love the attention she's getting at the moment, just like she enjoyed it the first time she wrote the same type of inflamatory and gaslighting BS. That's judging by her Twitter activity.

I was referring to actual interviews where Lana said she would not say anything to haters, or that she stopped reading reviews because they were too harsh. She might have always read through youtube and insta comments but I think she started reading reviews again after Normans success. 

But you're right, she's loving the attention. The "I want revenge" right after the "I'm kinda happy, thank you". It's so strange haha no one else does this. 

4 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

But you're right, she's loving the attention. The "I want revenge" right after the "I'm kinda happy, thank you". It's so strange haha no one else does this. 

I meant Iman btw. :oic2:

53 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Underrated comment. 

Lana is actually being completely stupid drawing attention to this. 

All of these "lies" spread by journalists have all come after lana has started speaking up about it past backlash because she is terrible at making herself understood on social media (I mean, who isn't, but she is particularly bad at it).

Remember that one time Lana denied over and over again on twitter that she never said she wanted to die at 27 (or something?) and said something about Kurt (?) and then she accused journalist of lying and making it all up. She doubled down even then. The journalist turned around and posted the audio of the interview where Lana clearly said all that stuff. She looked like a liar in front of the world. She didn't post for weeks after that. lol

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Remember that one time Lana denied over and over again on twitter that she never said she wanted to die at 27 (or something?) and said something about Kurt (?) and then she accused journalist of lying and making it all up. The journalist turned around and posted the audio of the interview where Lana clearly said all that stuff. She looked like a liar in front of the world. She didn't post for weeks after that. lol

I actually never knew she tried to lie about it. Both whatever Lana said and what the journalist did seemed sketchy tho. She definitely still wants revenge for that.

16 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I actually never knew she tried to lie about it. Both whatever Lana said and what the journalist did seemed sketchy tho. She definitely still wants revenge for that.

pretty sure this is all she said:

lana.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&quality=75

not her getting the guy's name wrong :rip:

46 minutes ago, Nobody said:

pretty sure this is all she said:

lana.jpg?width=640&auto=webp&quality=75

not her getting the guy's name wrong :rip:

She sounds so clever. And it's not something she should be shamed about at all, it's actually really beautiful and honorable that she's feeling that way, but still doing the whole thing, not for herself, but for others. A great and beautiful example of self-sacrifice. 
:sadcore:

I wish I could hear how she continues. 

2 hours ago, Max said:

Y'all are projecting way too much on Lana lmao. The accusation of Lana tokenizing her "non white friends" can easily be dismissed by saying that you are actually the one(s) tokenizing their presence in her life. It's absolutely ridiculous. It's also actually kinda worrisome to me that as soon as you see someone "non-white" around her it makes you think that the relationship here is phony? It says more about you and your vision of the world than it does about Lana's tbh.

Hard disagree, sorry. She's the one who brought up that half her friends on the cover are WOC; no one else. Nobody was talking about it at ALL and she was literally like, "look! Half of my friends on the cover are WOC and I also dated rappers." If that's not tokenisation then idk what is. Of course people felt that she was tokenising after those statements, but nobody said that before because nobody was assuming that. 

As for her friends being phony - that applies to ALL of her friends regardless of race. It's been discussed repeatedly here. Clearly, none of them are willing to call her out. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Hard disagree, sorry. She's the one who brought up that half her friends on the cover are WOC; no one else. Nobody was talking about it at ALL and she was literally like, "look! Half of my friends on the cover are WOC and I also dated rappers." If that's not tokenisation then idk what is. Of course people felt that she was tokenising after those statements, but nobody said that before because nobody was assuming that. 

As for her friends being phony - that applies to ALL of her friends regardless of race. It's been discussed repeatedly here. Clearly, none of them are willing to call her out. 

Or maybe, just maybe, none of them care about this non-issue and actually can see through her actual intentions and character, unlike half of LanaBoreds.com :toofloppy:

If they really thought she was as dumb, or toxic, as some people make her out to be, I don't think all of them would still put up with her? Maybe some of them would keep up with her for clout (we know which one), but I'm pretty sure if sure if she was as ignorant or unwilling to get "eDucAtEd" they would just dumb her ass on the curbside. I know I would.

4 minutes ago, Max said:

Or maybe, just maybe, none of them care about this non-issue and actually can see through her actual intentions and character, unlike half of LanaBoreds.com :toofloppy:

Many of the people criticising her are POC. We, as white people, don't get to dismiss their feelings or her remarks on the basis of her good intentions. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Many of the people criticising her are POC. We, as white people, don't get to dismiss their feelings or her remarks on the basis of her good intentions. 

Cool beans.

15 hours ago, Elle said:

The bruises are from her broken arm or it is to fit the "glamourization of domestic violence" aesthetic?

I know it was from the sling, but I couldn't help joke about it ?

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Mixed that with receiving death threats again for the same article.

I feel like Lana is the biggest troll on the planet. Every time she's going to release something new she does something stupid like this.

TROLL.

Do you know who you stan? Seriously asking