LDRO

Instagram Updates

17 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

I'm starting to think she misread the spellbook and hexed herself because Tulsa Jesus Fucking Christ, honey's frequencies been way off since Lust for Life.

That actually makes a lot of sense 

:raven:

17 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm did she lose like 100k followers on ig? I swear she was at 18,8m but I may be wrong :eartha2:

Instagram is going on a rapid rampage of deleting accounts. I lost my account today for no reason. I had that account since 2016. My friend lost her account yesterday. Something is up.

On the bright side, Cherry Blossom. I hope she's officially releasing it.

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Instagram is going on a rapid rampage of deleting accounts. I lost my account today for no reason. I had that account since 2016. My friend lost her account yesterday. Something is up.

Oh thank you, that sucks... I mean, I get deleting inactive users, but active accounts? Maybe it’s a big or smth 

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, Fart Deco said:

Oh thank you, that sucks... I mean, I get deleting inactive users, but active accounts? Maybe it’s a big or smth 

It's okay. It sucks but I'll just have to make another account just to follow my favorite pages. That's what I basically had it for all these years. I feel bad for people who have thousands of pictures and followers who are losing their pages.

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

Lana is attempting to repair her 2020. I must brace myself 

makes me wonder what the new album will be doing with that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I fell asleep and now I actually have to go to bed.

Did I  just read on Lana's IG the word's "Reparation To Blacks"  and "The city where my father was born"?

No disrespect but I feel the need to hide under my covers.

Good night, till tomorrow.