LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Oh FUCK I loaded his profile and they were there and I thought “this newportbitch and their hilarious DW pic don’t know shit” and then all of a sudden the pics vanished before my eyes :cryney2:

Omg same I'm so confused rn because she was still wearing the ring :oprah:. They're also still following each other so I guess it wasn't too nasty?? Idk :oprah2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

why are we automatically assuming they've broken up? her instagram caption could've meant anything, and clay didn't delete any photos of them together on social media

:derpna2:

Just now, annedauphine said:

As a type designer I am literally so happy she's exploring the full potential of the Power of Typography with her captions. Go off sis

this is so wholesome i'm crying

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

why are we automatically assuming they've broken up? her instagram caption could've meant anything, and clay didn't delete any photos of them together on social media

Although Clay came back to insta along with all of his pics, he recently archived/deleted his pics with Lana (for the second time)

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

this is so wholesome i'm crying

11:11 she's using one of my fonts next :ohno:

For real though I sincerely hope she's ok, like I love her sm I just want her to be happy

ZKcaooE.png

19 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

This is the first time I felt kindof sad when she broke up with someone 

Me too? Mostly because she had been keeping her boyfriends too secretive since Francesco Carrozzini until now. Unlike the others (for what we know and see) Clay seemed to be friend with her friends, that's very intimate. Hope she's doing well. 

32 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

So anyway

She should date a woman now :agree:

EXACTLYYY im so sick of the grimy and fuckboy type of man she always dates, give us something fruity!! i wouldn't be surprised if she's bicurious or if she had a girlfriend as a teenager :runs: i'll see myself and my wishful thinking out

8 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

EXACTLYYY im so sick of the grimy and fuckboy type of man she always dates, give us something fruity!! i wouldn't be surprised if she's bicurious or if she had a girlfriend as a teenager :runs: i'll see myself and my wishful thinking out

Omg don’t get my hopes up :toofunny: