LDRO

Instagram Updates

This isn’t the bachelor, her love life is not for our viewing pleasure

if u love Lana then realize you know nothing about her relationships and respect that and most of all don’t be cavalier about her possible broken engagement. That’s sick

i know some people will think I’m being a moralistic bitch but I see so many rude posts about her love life and some of these posts from stans are literally like the real Stan in the eminem song who thinks he knows Eminem personally and think he knows the best for him despite just being a STAN

And btw this is a general post about attitudes I’ve seen for a long time and can be applied to literally any fanbase of any celebrity. It’s not about you

is it just me or does it seem Lana always posts a selphie the day of or day after paparazzi pics come out :illumarina: I can totally see her getting insecure and posting for validation I mean her cancer is sun and her leo is moon :nails:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 minutes ago, urgirl said:

if u love Lana then realize you know nothing about her relationships and respect that and most of all don’t be cavalier about her possible broken engagement. That’s sick

i know some people will think I’m being a moralistic bitch but I see so many rude posts about her love life and some of these posts from stans are literally like the real Stan in the eminem song who thinks he knows Eminem personally and think he knows the best for him despite just being a STAN

And btw this is a general post about attitudes I’ve seen for a long time and can be applied to literally any fanbase of any celebrity. It’s not about you

i feel the same way, she's going through a break-up, possibly ending her ENGAGEMENT and people are taking it as something funny or a joke when it's really not... i know we will all feel differently about it, and we probably won't feel the same way about it like lana, but i don't feel like anyone is being empathic or compassionate about it, we wouldn't act this way with a friend, why should we do it with lana? i personally want the best for her, and of course, we don't really know what happened and maybe the relationship wasn't working out, but i geniunely want the best for her

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

19 minutes ago, urgirl said:

I completely agree! The way people talk about her romantic life almost reads as though they don’t see it as anything more than content for her songwriting. I see so many comments about how she should go back to dating a certain person because it lines up with THEIR aesthetic vision for her records and that’s insane. Not just with Lana, but with any other celebrity, like you said. 

Even though Lana graciously tells us her life story within these songs, the life she is living is still very much real and I don’t think her being a public figure who selectively shares details gives anyone - fans or not - the right to harass her friends/family/partners or make light of the realities of romantic relationships. At the end of the day, we don’t know her and I’m sure if we were in her position, we wouldn’t want anyone making comments based on the very little/next-to-no information that they have. 

Feeling so sad for her :ohno: Clay is whatever (and, we don't know what either of the two are like in a relationship) but I hoped they would make it. She hasn't had the best luck in love and that is a hard burden to carry. 

I think it's really important for everyone to remember that at the end of the day, lana is a person just like any of us are - when we go through break ups, we would rather not have people celebrating it and being invasive. i feel as though it's a bit rude to see it as just "ultraviolence 2.0" or something like that. it's best for everyone to send her love and well wishes and leave it at that. 

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, May said:

She looks depressed and I love it

drag me

Well, there's nothing that could drag you more than your own post.

Some of these responses really do demonstrate the problem with having a fanbase made up mostly of children.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

the most empathetic thing we could probably do is just shut up and give it a rest. but on a lana forum, speculation about lana and her relationships will never not happen... idk anyways i think we all love her and care for her a great deal, sometimes insensitivity is just frustrating and you can't stop it

sUcVobB.png

some of you do get a bit too invasive when it's literally none of our business and we don't know anything about her relationships or about the person she's dating

like making jokes about barrie being into scat :rip: is one thing but then calling him toxic and making him seem like he's some sort of abuser is doing too much like stop creating weird narratives to fit your idea of a person she's been with 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

16 minutes ago, new gods said:

like making jokes about barrie being into scat :rip:

:xgiggle: me

but really, I agree with everything @urgirl, @Surf Noir, @IanadeIrey and you said.

it makes me sad to see the way some people (not only in LB, btw: mainly twitter but also this thread bc it's the place where most of these kind of posts end up) talk about her, her relationships and her feelings like she's some thing that's just supposed to keep making sad songs and isn't allowed happiness.

Capture.jpg

Oh, we're psychoanalyzing her and wishing her to be depressed, just to fit your strange little boxes of how you view "Lana Del Rey" again? Typical day on LanaBoards.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER ULTRAVIOLENCE, GET OVER IT.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.