LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Wait she’s smoking again 

idk if she ever stopped honestly :tommy: maybe she's not vaping anymore which tbh i wouldn't mind, both are bad for you but vaping looks dumb imo :tommy: so if she's going to do one.....

sUcVobB.png

To add a bit: just saw that lana left this comment on a fan accounts post

EyPmKJ1XEAEEvYU?format=jpg&name=medium

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Turtledove said:

this may sound dumb but do cigs actually calm you down?? 

They always have stressed me TF OUT. like literally made me feel like I drank 40 espresso shots in an instant. 

it’s sort of nice when casually drinking and I always get a craving for like a single hit when I’m at a bar or club but other than that i HATE IT

Spoiler

this isn't directed at anyone btw, but maybe don't assume anything about her relationship with alcohol right now. besides she literally had a corona in the background of her last igtv video and nobody seemed concerned about that, idk what's going on so just don't make HUGE and questionable assumptions :agree: again this isn't directed at anyone, i just was thinking about it. we're all concerned out of literal love and adoration for her, i get it believe me, just don't get annoying about it – because making big assumptions about her and alcohol has always felt to me like we're doubting her ability to make decisions of her own

10 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

this may sound dumb but do cigs actually calm you down?? 

if you smoke a lot, probably, because not having cigs/nicotine for a while = withdrawl of some sort... i wouldn't know though i have limited experience

sUcVobB.png