LDRO

Instagram Updates

lana's obsession with amy has escalated to the point of being embarrassing. that photoshopped picture is just weird. maybe she'll realize that and delete it just like she came to terms with the 666 lighter being about as "edgy" as the leaky small dicks who support the columbine shooters.

lana's obsession with amy has escalated to the point of being embarrassing. that photoshopped picture is just weird. maybe she'll realize that and delete it just like she came to terms with the 666 lighter being about as "edgy" as the leaky small dicks who support the columbine shooters.

... and our obsession with Lana isn't? :lel:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana is just generally cringy I thought we've made peace with that years ago

Let my awkward aunt live happily

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i don't post photoshopped pictures of myself with lana, so no. just because you admire someone's art doesn't mean you have to don the mask and become a walking shrine. obviously there's nothing wrong with being sentimental, i am too and lana has made a career out of nostalgia after all. this is juvenile, just like the tumblrina lighter she has since deleted from her page.

now i'm just reminding of ALL OF MY MONEY I'VE SPENT ON MERCH

shit 

i don't post photoshopped pictures of myself with lana, so no.

i have a photoshopped ~~ it obviously looks fake and funky it's just to mess with my friends (friends meme) ~~ picture with Lana lmao

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

now i'm just reminding of ALL OF MY MONEY I'VE SPENT ON MERCH

shit 

i have a photoshopped ~~ it obviously looks fake and funky it's just to mess with my friends (friends meme) ~~ picture with Lana lmao

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

discussing one of your favorite artists on a forum does not compare to lana googling "photos of lana del rey with amy winehouse" + saving it and uploading it, let alone reposting it or whatever method she chose to lay out. lana was weirded out after a fan got a tattoo of her autograph but she has the names of 4 women she has never met tattooed across her chest. nothing against the ink, i mean i like flea's tribute to hendrix - but lana is kinda all over the place in general when it comes to this shit.

"For Amy and for Whitney"  :kiss2:

whitney isn't in frame because she's really in the back seat trying to change her shirt before hit their second house after the first party got busted

whitney isn't in frame because she's really in the back seat trying to change her shirt before hit their second house after the first party got busted

Still better fanfiction than the one Lana tried to pull off when said she was in a cult once

:eek:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Still better fanfiction than the one Lana tried to pull off when said she was in a cult once

:eek:

Lana was probably in some weird new age 'cult' thing ran by some weird horny white dude, just to say she did it. The way Lana tells her stories in interviews makes them sound 100000000x more dramatic than they actually are.