LDRO

Instagram Updates

lana's obsession with amy has escalated to the point of being embarrassing. that photoshopped picture is just weird. maybe she'll realize that and delete it just like she came to terms with the 666 lighter being about as "edgy" as the leaky small dicks who support the columbine shooters.

Well it's cringy but I love that she doesn't care and posts something we could post in junior high school. .it's authentic and cute to me

.also I'm pretty sure she reposted this photo and didn't search for it in google

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Well it's cringy but I love that she doesn't care and posts something we could post in junior high school. .it's authentic and cute to me

.also I'm pretty sure she reposted this photo and didn't search for it in google

nah i don't agree. it's as cringeworthy as people asking novoselic if the picture of kurt & biggie is real. i have a hard time believing lana would have the moxie to post that photo if amy was still kicking. treat the dead as if they were alive. amy would hate this shit, you can go back as far as her bunnycaress page to attest that.

nah i don't agree. it's as cringeworthy as people asking novoselic if the picture of kurt & biggie is real. i have a hard time believing lana would have the moxie to post that photo if amy was still kicking. treat the dead as if they were alive. amy would hate this shit, you can go back as far as her bunnycaress page to attest that.

girl youre so annoying we get you think its cringeworthy but nobody cares... you been on here for 6 hours and all except one of your posts has been in this forum... gtfo

giphy.gif

I don't know! I think we shouldn't analyse it so much..it's not deep but it's okay having your opinion

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

girl youre so annoying we get you think its cringeworthy but nobody cares... you been on here for 6 hours and all except one of your posts has been in this forum... gtfo

shut the fuck up cunt. i don't give a fuck if no one cares, i'll say whatever i want regarding your amy/lana fantasies. we'll ignore the fact that you cared enough to check out my profile, not to mention my posts. if people keep quoting me i will reply to them, that's what forums are for. don't like it? don't fucking read my comments, shithead.

gtfo yourself. everyone is allowed to voice their opinions. who are u to dictate who is to post or not post on this forum? fuck off. and for your info the "Time Online" on our profiles is not working correctly, it doesn't show accurate numbers.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

shut the fuck up cunt. i don't give a fuck if no one cares, i'll say whatever i want regarding your amy/lana fantasies. we'll ignore the fact that you cared enough to check out my profile, not to mention my posts. if people keep quoting me i will reply to them, that's what forums are for. don't like it? don't fucking read my comments, shithead.

Okay you can totally post and everything but swearing like that against another member might get you some WP’s :derpna:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

why are you posting this crap here? what do you want us to do? email lanas managers? lol

Is she wearing a Kabbalah red string? :wtf2:

She's wearing their Larina friendship bracelet

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E