LDRO

Instagram Updates

I can't say I"m too pleased with the post. However, I myself hadn't learned about the disgusting things Prince Phillip has done, as well as the incestual and creepy age gap relationship he had with Elizabeth until I think a year and a half ago. Thank you American education system for me teaching me nothing about any countries that aren't America lol (sarcasm). But yeah, I don't think there was ill intent behind the post or that Lana really knows about any of it, but I do know that it'd be in her best interest to educate herself on the matter and delete it. 

imageproxy.jpg

why do y'all even bother checking her insta at this point? y'all want her to stop posting -- but when she doesn't post for weeks on end y'all bitch. so then she posts and y'all bitch. live and let live. phillip was a fucked up person, we know, but he also died today. 

anyways..... i love the trigger being pulled so quickly on "UGH RACIST" :teehee: just because she posted a pic of the queen and phillip.... y'all realize she posted a pic of kamala and joe biden and they're both racist as fuck so where were your fingers pointing then? :omfg2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

why do y'all even bother checking her insta at this point? y'all want her to stop posting -- but when she doesn't post for weeks on end y'all bitch. so then she posts and y'all bitch. live and let live. phillip was a fucked up person, we know, but he also died today. 

anyways..... i love the trigger being pulled so quickly on "UGH RACIST" :teehee: just because she posted a pic of the queen and phillip.... y'all realize she posted a pic of kamala and joe biden and they're both racist as fuck so where were your fingers pointing then? :omfg2:

Periodt. 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

yikes :toofunny: i mean she's always idolized glitz and glam like the kennedy's so this isn't too surprising. not the best look though after everything that's been exposed recently :toofunny: it's a rich person supporting a rich family, not really surprising at this point 

sgopYhV.gif

19 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Americans are always hypocrite and tone deaf. I wouldn't expect less from the internet cancel culture

5 minutes ago, naturalbornloser said:

isn't it funny how people are eager to drag lana for that pic but they stan princess diana / harry... make it make sense 

i'm not like super well versed on/care about this type of stuff but wasn't Diana basically hated by the royal family (to the point that people think she was assassinated by them) and wasn't Harry the one that left the family because they were racist?  

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, JehovahThikness said:

i'm not like super well versed on/care about this type of stuff but wasn't Diana basically hated by the royal family (to the point that people think she was assassinated by them) and wasn't Harry the one that left the family because they were racist?  

Harry was caught wearing a N*zi costume at a party and once called a Pakistani person a slur. I personally believe that people should be able to grow from their mistakes especially when they're young, but the utter lack of reconciliation with those two incidents from Harry is :toofunny:

I think Diana was kind of classist though. She hated the royal family members but it's not like she wanted to opt out of it entirely.

4 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

Yeah, but still that doesn´t mean they didn't get benefits from being part of the monarchy, so bashing lana for one pic (and thinking she's somehow supporting them) while stanning those people is hypocritical

1 minute ago, NewportBitch said:

Harry was caught wearing a N*zi costume at a party and once called a Pakistani person a slur. I personally believe that people should be able to grow from their mistakes especially when they're young, but the utter lack of reconciliation with those two incidents from Harry is :toofunny:

I think Diana was kind of classist though. She hated the royal family members but it's not like she wanted to opt out of it entirely.

Yeah, she hated them but she still chose being part of the royal family...until she died lol 

giphy.gif

Like, do we even think Lana knows about all of that history? I feel like the only reason others do is because of viral Twitter threads or some shit. I certainly don’t know why everyone’s offended, but I’m also American and have little interest in the Royals. I’m sure Lana just views their relationship as an aesthetic and not inside some deeper context. Everyone pretending to be fake woke and dragging her on her IG are annoying. Or maybe many people have just been living under a rock, lol.

I feel like she’s romanticizing the feelings they have towards each other, not necessarily the people themselves. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

23 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t get it, there’s condolences across the world about Philips passing, and warm regards about his very long marriage across all media, yet Lana posts about it and eveyone freaks out......am i missing something?

Stan Twitter discovered the royals’ existence a month ago and have lots of feelings about it lol. 

26 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I don’t get it, there’s condolences across the world about Philips passing, and warm regards about his very long marriage across all media, yet Lana posts about it and eveyone freaks out......am i missing something?

Right I’m not understanding cjskwknsbxb