LDRO

Instagram Updates

haters with their eyes wide to see if lana will post something and point the minimal flaws in it to end up her career.

i'm tired as hell of those morons, really. and tired of everybody who can't use EFFING CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and go rapidly to furious hate. plz, let the woman live, stop bein so annoying and acting like she just killed a man put a gun against his head pulled the trigger now he's dead , LANAAAAA UUUUUUH.

what did she post? "i love the way they loved each other".

- people in the comments saying the queen and the prince are cousins and making a full exposed thread of the royal family. and lana, i'm sure she knows about everything going on the uk. she should know abt everything they do OR SHE IS A DARN RACIST P3DO SUPPORTER TRUMPIST ETC ETC.

wowza! the media doesn't show us everything. i watched the brazilian morning news about philip's death and the reporters only spoke on "pure love between elizabeth and him", and how important he was to the uk history. i was almost posting something related to it too, but i didn't, also knowing abt the shit royal famly's done. i stay neutral. in any ways you can be cancelled, there's no escape.

i'm scared of how lana will react if she reads those comments. well, i want to let it go cause i'm tired of that cancel culture rollercoaster. good night and go(o)d bless you!

17 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:

Harry was caught wearing a N*zi costume at a party and once called a Pakistani person a slur. I personally believe that people should be able to grow from their mistakes especially when they're young, but the utter lack of reconciliation with those two incidents from Harry is :toofunny:

I think Diana was kind of classist though. She hated the royal family members but it's not like she wanted to opt out of it entirely.

oh ew this is why i hate rich people lol

sgopYhV.gif

Y’all are weird we literally just got proof that the QFTC and all of her cancellations impacted her commercial success in like literally no way whatsoever so who tf cares yall worry about what Twitter warriors say WAYYYYY too much that shit is not the real world they live in a delusional plane of existence 

Just now, Oshawott said:

Ugh I mean what she said wasn't problematic on the surface imo, but sometimes I really wish that she'd read the room. Lately defending her has been exhausting.

“Read the room” as if the casual everyday news reader has their finger on the pulse of what woke Twitter thinks about prince Phillip today

The day these freaks stop controlling the narrative around every topic will be the day I am finally happy again :rip: so sick of it :rip: 

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

Lana romanticizes JFK and Jackie O’s relationship as well as Elvis and Priscilla, so this isn’t surprising. She obviously just has a thing for publicized, famous and glamorous couples.

It’s been her whole career lol. 10 years later now people wanna get upset even though they were all slut dropping in their bedrooms to Ultraviolence back in the day, like what?

3 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Ugh I mean what she said wasn't problematic on the surface imo, but sometimes I really wish that she'd read the room. Lately defending her has been exhausting.

If we were all reading the room (aka Twitter) we’d be angry every day of our lives.

There has been barely any negative press regarding this death anywhere i have seen, i happen to just read the post on Lana’s insta and all i see is everyone upset about “cousins and colonists!!!”.....and now apparently Twitter is upset and Lana should be more aware....

Outside of twitter literally no one is saying anything. The only other conversation happening is whether Harry and Meagan will attend the funeral.

8 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I totally understand the read the room vibe, but let´s not pretend Lana knows the whole history of the british monarchy (not even the average person knows it 100% well), she just posted beacuse it's a famous couple, that's all

giphy.gif

I knew this thread was going to be on fire. We obviously know Lana does not mean to justify any actions of the Royal Family and made it clear in her caption that she just admired the way Phillip and Elizabeth loved each other - much like how she’s used JFK/Jackie and Elvis/Priscilla as motifs in her career.

Maybe I wouldn’t have acknowledged them at all, but we know she’s not insinuating anything harmful at her core. Let’s not feed into any damaging narratives spun by fake-woke Twitter users who likely don’t even bother to fact-check infographics that they spread around. 

Can’t stand the royals, they are a symbol of inequality and class division. Should be abolished.  I’m disappointed Lana likes racist pigs...but I don’t expect Lana to be perfect all the time, I know she’s pretty ignorant sometimes.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It's quite obvious from her music and other comments made by her that their love story is, in essence, what she would love to have for herself. I immediately remembered that clip she had on her story when she was in the taxi in Ireland and that elderly couple were crossing the road and she was like, "awwwww, look at these two ..." It's wistful.

She probably doesn't really think about the fact that the British royal family was built upon the suffering of (predominantly) POC throughout the world. It's not an excuse, but sis is ignorant and can't see the forest for the trees in many instances and and we all know that at this point.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can’t stand the royals, they are a symbol of inequality and class division. Should be abolished.  I’m disappointed Lana likes racist pigs...but I don’t expect Lana to be perfect all the time, I know she’s pretty ignorant sometimes.

Agree, the idea that some people are more important or better than other people, especially by birthright, has no place in 2021.

Especially when those people are rich white people who plundered and pillaged large swathes of the world to achieve that. This is a whole other discussion, though, and I know many Americans romanticise the monarchy because they don't have one, so she's probably one of those.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

50 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Y’all are weird we literally just got proof that the QFTC and all of her cancellations impacted her commercial success in like literally no way whatsoever so who tf cares yall worry about what Twitter warriors say WAYYYYY too much that shit is not the real world they live in a delusional plane of existence 

wait what

what's QFTC

negAbhB.png

44 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

literally who cares? she fucking made an insta post.... about someone who fucking DIED TODAY. can we just respect the dead for 2 minutes on the day he died? why are you defending her if it's so exhausting? live a life where you simply give 0 fucks. regardless if he's racist. regardless of his familial relationship with the queen... jesus :smokes:

like i have her notifications off. if there's news, i'll see it here. at this point her socials don't matter to me. i'll look sometimes but there's no need to read the comments and try to defend her. these trolls are literally going to bitch about anything she does or says. i'm not trying to go off on you i'm just so tiiiirrrreddddd of reading the same shit that's in her insta comments HERE anytime she posts anything. i get it if people are offended by something like QFTC but move on already. i'm not saying if you're here you need to suck her dick but like.... why is everything taken so serious and out of context i--

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole