LDRO

Instagram Updates

like others said, she idolized Elvis and his 14 year old girlfriend Priscilla, she idolized lots of extremely fucked up stuff, its not 'good and virtuous' but its nothing new either . and all she said was she admired their love (like always, she is admiring the 'love')

Cancel (cult)ture is stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if the people being angry at this right now idolize a lot of fucked up relationships anyways. We've all been there, knowing about it or not, it doesn't matter. I'm definitely guilty of doing so myself in the past. I, personally, at-least appreciate her honesty when a lot of people are not willing to be honest about most of their thoughts and opinions in the first place. I'm not saying its ok, I just appreciate that she is not afraid of being honest in a world (especially social media) where being genuine and honest is decaying and is seldom to find. We're all guilty of something, people are not saints, move on. 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

I almost think this is a small diss at clay.  Subtle. "Ive always loved the way they loved" I mean she's talking about relationship goals

YEAH CLAY! LOOK AT HOW THEY LOVE!! :gurl:

40 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Twitter says you can’t post about DMX either because he was into breeding pitbulls for dog fights.

It's impossible to share an opinion nowadays, someone will find something wrong with anything and everything just for the sake of it

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Omg i swear it’s not that deep. First of all this shows how white people are not used to cousin marriages-news flash though you might not live this way or think it is good its very normal in eastern countries and happens everyday. In fact i know a few people who are married to their cousins. Their royal marriage happened in a time when that age difference was very normal though we may not agree with it in this day and age and most importantly acting like lana is the head of the royal family or she’s their biggest supporter holy shit it’s not that deep can we move on from this. Literally everyone in this world and history is problematic in one form or the other

6 minutes ago, Turtledove said:

I almost think this is a small diss at clay.  Subtle. "Ive always loved the way they loved" I mean she's talking about relationship goals

YEAH CLAY! LOOK AT HOW THEY LOVE!! :gurl:

Yeah this is the tea

He also posted like an hour before of himself in a bar

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Twitter culture is what happens when you have a massive conversation involving thousands of people who were educated by a system that doesn't even know that things have happened in history that are completely unrelated to America. Unless, of course, there was a Netflix series about it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

um..ok i guess....

already missing her post about her new homoerotic lifestyle down in texas with nikki and her boots...

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

54 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think lana should post another boob pic on her story to make everyone forget :nails: 

She usually posts selfies when she wants to distract us or have our love again. And I must say it works! :hide: Come on, Lana! lol