LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Max said:

At least she posted about her songs

i hate that we are thankful for an artist posting about the music she makes

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I actually think that she's unveiled so much from herself in those songs, and may not feel ready to have to give explanations or to talk about them yet. I absolutely understand her, and think that it makes her inmensely human. Vulnerability is what makes us humans, and Lana is genuinely asuming hers.

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

I actually think that she's unveiled so much from herself in those songs, and may not feel ready to have to give explanations or to talk about them yet. I absolutely understand her, and think that it makes her inmensely human. Vulnerability is what makes us humans, and Lana is genuinely asuming hers.

That’s a really good way to think of it. She maybe also posted to see what people would say about it and get a feel for what the fans think? 

5 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

That’s a really good way to think of it. She maybe also posted to see what people would say about it and get a feel for what the fans think? 

I guess at the end of the day she's an artist and no artist produces without expecting a feedback, be it whichever it may. With these new songs she's made an inmense step on coming to terms with her own self and her own story by owning them through her music, which happens to be listened by millions of people all over the world. She's already done it, but can't imagine the vertigo she may be feeling after it. The best she can do is to take care of herself. Be calm at home or wherever she may be, enjoy the things that she gains happiness from, and take her time to be vocal about the songs if anytime she feels the need to. And if you are reading this web, we admire you sincerely, Lana. Thanks for the unending beauty.

2 hours ago, sjatib said:

I think this is a really good point; it's the first time she's ever said anything directly about her mum's treatment of her in her music.

Usually, Rob says something about her releases but today he just posted a picture of himself in a new shirt. I really hope there isn't any fallout from her family (not saying Rob is angry with her or anything like that, but just generally, from any family members)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

46 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think this is a really good point; it's the first time she's ever said anything directly about her mum's treatment of her in her music.

Usually, Rob says something about her releases but today he just posted a picture of himself in a new shirt. I really hope there isn't any fallout from her family (not saying Rob is angry with her or anything like that, but just generally, from any family members)

I also noticed this. He always posts about her new releases. I wonder if he and Lana talked about the songs at all before she released them?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

I also noticed this. He always posts about her new releases. I wonder if he and Lana talked about the songs at all before she released them?

Yeah I mean he is the supportive parent as far as social media goes. That was missing today, and I just hope there's nothing too deep about it, ya know?

It made me feel a little bad for her so I am now going to go and say nice things on Twitter :agree:

Maybe "her revenge" is not to talk to media ever again and not giving a single promo shoot/interview :toofunny:

On 4/10/2021 at 9:30 AM, TrashMagiq said:

the incest admiring... country album’s coming i fear

She may have deleted her posts from her profile, but I just saw this Sponsored post from her account on my timeline posted about 7 hours ago - 

51194763778_cd4f97d5b4_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm not sure what her angle is with the zero posts/promotion.

Did she have second thoughts about releasing them for some but her label made her put them out because everything was already organised?

Is she just very lazy and doesn't want to do any promotion at all?

Does she want people to discover them for themselves when they log on to streaming?

Is she busy with her personal life and doesn't have time?

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

She may have deleted her posts from her profile, but I just saw this Sponsored post from her account on my timeline posted about 7 hours ago - 

51194763778_cd4f97d5b4_b.jpg

This is also her picture on Facebook now. She will put this picture everywhere. This is the revenge! :hide:

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm not sure what her angle is with the zero posts/promotion.

Did she have second thoughts about releasing them for some but her label made her put them out because everything was already organised?

Is she just very lazy and doesn't want to do any promotion at all?

Does she want people to discover them for themselves when they log on to streaming?

Is she busy with her personal life and doesn't have time?

I feel like it’s intentional. She probably wants it to be a low key release. Esp considering the fact that she’s calling out her Mom and Dad in the songs lmao.

She knows that people will buy anything she releases so why bother to do interviews, photoshoots or promote? She can make her farts into an album and it will still go crazy and buy it. Look how incredibly well Chemtrails sold on vinyl despite the God awful cover. No new real photo shoot or major interviews except Mojo and RS in Europe. 

She knows she doesn't have to do anything. The most work she's done this era is make all those hideous single album covers. :toofloppy:

I really feel like this is her revenge. Everything she says gets twisted and used against her so she's not going to say anything at all, but she is going to release some of the best music ever made.

On 5/20/2021 at 11:14 PM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yeah I mean he is the supportive parent as far as social media goes. That was missing today, and I just hope there's nothing too deep about it, ya know?

It made me feel a little bad for her so I am now going to go and say nice things on Twitter :agree:

It's awkward because that's Rob's wife and no matter where Lana's rage lies, that is her mother. Rob didn't support Lana's mother's day rant either. I don't know if Chuck hates Patty now too but she use to post a lot of beautiful things about her mother on her birthday and mothers days on instagram. 

It's sad because Patty's going to have her first grandchild soon and God knows if she will be able to see the baby. Imagine Patty being banned from seeing her grandchild because of Lana's anger. What does Rob do? Stand by his daughter or stand by his wife? How do you choose? It's sad. :dorothy3:

We don‘t know and we probably never will. But I don‘t think it‘s that dramatic. Lana and her dad are probably quiet because it would be awkward for them to promote the songs. Or do you except a tweet like „buy the single where my daughter says I didn‘t protect her! Now on iTunes ♥️

Lana has been carrying this trauma with her for a very long time. She has probably talked many times with her father or even her mother about how she has felt and maybe even told them she would mention them in the song. I dont think she would surprise them with the release and her father would then just post a picture of his shirt like he didn‘t care :scoff: