LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Forgive my vulgarity but Rob is looking like such a DILF lately. I hope he's on the BB cover instead of Lanz 

No no it’s true. He’s got a kind of crazed look about him like he’ll rough you up pretty good in the sack but he’ll say “I had a lovely time here’s my number” at the end 

9416-B715-64-E4-4806-B780-42-D3097016-D8

24 minutes ago, Mer said:

I have so many questions. Where is she? Why is she at a motel? How is the phone standing up on its own? Didn’t she have a iPhone 12 last time she was pictured? If so, how old is this pic or who’s phone is she using? What happened to the ring finger of her left hand? It looks like a chemical burn? Was it a birthmark we never noticed?

It's probably older since she has a fuller face and shoulders now. It looks like 2017 since iPhone X was released that year and she had longer hair in LFL. It's not our business to question other things and you can actually DIY a phone stand. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

3 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

No no it’s true. He’s got a kind of crazed look about him like he’ll rough you up pretty good in the sack but he’ll say “I had a lovely time here’s my number” at the end 

This is too accurate :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

A therapist is needed.

40 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

When I read the caption, I thought that she was going to post QFTC 2.0

1st - The deleted post

2nd - The one that she kept it

3rd - QFTC 2.0

She posted QFTC 1.0 at night I guess? We still have time! 

22 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

ok so not to be in the drama but I bet Rob is here for Chucks baby birth, y'all think Patty gonna be flying in later this week or here already??? ?

She probably will only see that child in pictures

16 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Where can I read the uncensored version? Asking for a friend...

34 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

ok so not to be in the drama but I bet Rob is here for Chucks baby birth, y'all think Patty gonna be flying in later this week or here already??? ?

Perhaps that is her father's wife's hand in the foreground? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Mer said:

Idc about what she's doing, I care that that restaurant charges +$4.25 to make a milkshake vegan. Wtf. 

People should have to pay extra to make things non-vegan :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

43 minutes ago, shady said:

It's probably older since she has a fuller face and shoulders now. It looks like 2017 since iPhone X was released that year and she had longer hair in LFL. It's not our business to question other things and you can actually DIY a phone stand. 

I don't think so, if you take a look at her hair at the top of the picture, you can see a little bit of blonde, which is the same as how her hair looked in the video with that burger cake from a few days ago

I think it was from today or at least within the last week or so

Edit: also, even though the photo she left posted with her dad is in black and white, you can see she's wearing the same ring and her nails are the same shape as in the mirror picture with the knife that got deleted so its definitely from today

1 hour ago, dotwestcoast said:

the third one is a picture of charlie apparently

https://twitter.com/LDRaddic/status/1401665957035229190

wait this does look "professionally" made + could be a very possible reference to the 1954 vintage sci-fi horror film the monster from the black lagoon…. i mean we did get lana as a werewolf last year (which she teased months before) and we got another vintage sci-fi film reference (also from the 50’s) during nfr. some lagoon monster isn’t that far fetched at this point. i may be reaching but i think this could very well be music video for a song related (if it’s not one of charlie’s weird projects) :wat:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

wait this does look "professionally" made + could be a very possible reference to the 1954 vintage sci-fi horror film the monster from the black lagoon…. i mean we did get lana as a werewolf last year (which she teased months before) and we got another vintage sci-fi film reference (also from the 50’s) during nfr. some lagoon monster isn’t that far fetched at this point. i may be reaching but i think this could very well be music video for a song related (if it’s not one of charlie’s weird projects) :wat:

I was waiting for someone to mention this. Her alligator era is coming :whatever:

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

:eartha::eartha::eartha: Good god look at the state of us, she needs to say something BB related asap

17 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

That would be cool but I think it is just for something Charlie's doing haha

There was also a video where he was being filmed by @wildmudbarker 

Also, idk if this is what the drama was but supposedly people were commenting that Charlie wasn't wearing a mask... but there were tons of other people in the background of the video not wearing masks either and it wasn't like he was around anyone (and they were outside anyways)

I feel like it's gotta be something else too but idk

@Iizzyology made a recreation of the post for anyone who missed it, the video with Charlie is on the last slide

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPy6NpwnTFX/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by sweetcinnamoncherry