LDRO

Instagram Updates

I'm sure they will put their problems aside for the arrival of mini Chunk. It's a happy time for both of them and mini Chunk deserves to have all of his or her family there

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yeah it's super weird, but its her own fault not LA's , not to be that girl but i really hope she comes off them, her natural face is really pretty and slim

Every time she breaks up with someone she seems to double down on them; I think it's definitely a self esteem thing for her.

Of course she can do whatever makes her happy and she still looks beautiful in spite of them, just not because of them.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Her appearance has really changed a lot over the last year and a half, her face always looks different and fluctuating weight.  And no I’m not fat shaming her it’s just an observation I don’t care what she looks like. But during the NFR era she looked more vibrant?.  I just hope it’s not some health issue dragging her down, my cousin has Lupus and her appearance really changed so much due to the condition itself and all the steroids and other drugs. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

13 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm sure they will put their problems aside for the arrival of mini Chunk. It's a happy time for both of them and mini Chunk deserves to have all of his or her family there

Lol ‘Mini Chuck’ I wonder if the babies going to aspire to be a photographer like her mother….I can only fear. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Every time she breaks up with someone she seems to double down on them; I think it's definitely a self esteem thing for her.

Of course she can do whatever makes her happy and she still looks beautiful in spite of them, just not because of them.

i think it's different when you're constantly starring at yourself, like she probably doesn't notice much difference because she's so used to it on her face now, but i don't think they make her look good in my opinion, i mean she still looks like lana and she's still gorgeous but they definitely aren't needed and they cover up what comes naturally to her, she always had a very beautiful facial structure, the cheek fillers are just so not needed

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

11 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Her appearance has really changed a lot over the last year and a half, her face always looks different and fluctuating weight.  And no I’m not fat shaming her it’s just an observation I don’t care what she looks like. But during the NFR era she looked more vibrant?.  I just hope it’s not some health issue dragging her down, my cousin has Lupus and her appearance really changed so much due to the condition itself and all the steroids and other drugs. 

has anyone noticed Jens sisters tik tok? her name is ‘mackenziestith’ & she talked abt how she herself got a chin liposuction instead of a ‘kybella’ & she said  one of her friends did kybella & it changed the shape of her face to be rounder ? & kept ranting about not doing kybella cuz it makes the face rounder.  obviously it’s probably not lana she’s referring to bc lana is more friends with Jen, mackenzies sister, but lanas face recently has looked thinner since she did the livestream for COTCC. idk it isn’t anyone’s business & she looks stunning regardless so i’m just being nosy not critiquing LDR. 

On 6/7/2021 at 5:42 PM, Venice Peach said:

Am I only one that didn't notice anything different about her face? All I see it's weight change (even though she changes pretty quickly) but in her recent pics with or without make up she looks the same as always to me (always perfect I must say :crying4:)

I feel the same! Her nose fillers are still becoming less prominent, so I can’t see why she would fill her cheeks instead. Her hair is a lighter shade and the angle of the photo could play part

She looks lovely in the photos. You can tell she feels good and that’s all that counts!

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

13 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

is "mike" mike dean? if so, that's honestly adorable :trisha: "dad, the new baby" :trisha: :crying: wholesome lana! :heart: 

mike dean was born march so I dont think so! Which Mike was born in June? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

she looks really good but something definitely looks different. i'm living for the LFL lipstick in that pic tho 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole