LDRO

Instagram Updates

she looks amazing!!

ย 

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Nothing but quality content huh

What was that horror movie (or TV show?) where all their faces were blurred in photos?

ย 

the ring

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

The first andย the last one are everythingย :air:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

Hate to be that person but she looks so youthful in these pictures and her last candids and we havenโ€™t properlyย seen how she looks for a long time so this is kinda obvious she did some new procedures to her face. But whew, no shaming here,ย she really looks amazing.ย 

Oh my gosh, in the last image, she looks exactly like herself in that one high school photo!ย :defeated::krylie:ย So radiant!

Happy as the moonshine

53 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Hate to be that person but she looks so youthful in these pictures and her last candids and we havenโ€™t properlyย seen how she looks for a long time so this is kinda obvious she did some new procedures to her face. But whew, no shaming here,ย she really looks amazing.ย 

I feel like she only really gets fillers/botox but her face looks less puffy if anything. I think she just lost a good amount of weight honestly.ย 

2 hours ago, anwdelrey said:

I feel like she only really gets fillers/botox but her face looks less puffy if anything. I think she just lost a good amount of weight honestly.ย 

i actually think itโ€™s a facelift (and this is probablyย also why she wasnโ€™t really public withย last few months)

She looks really good and vibrant, I definitely think she takes a medication which makes her gain weight and look puffy as her weight changes so much from week to week that it doesnโ€™t look diet related.ย 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Missย Lana knows her angles (and has an angel face) so I don't think she had anything done recently (other than the usual botox and fillers). She definetly didn't get a facelift cause she didn't need one. Also a facelift wouldn't change her face that way. She was just a little puffy (maybe filler or maybe weight related) and she isn't anymore.ย 

ย 

giphy.gif

How did she age backwards?ย :illumilana:ย She looks like UV era and Iโ€™m dead from itย :suicide:ย ugh this queenย :thankyou:

โ€˜Fucking God bless us all and letโ€™s hope we make it through this.โ€™
~LDR, Flaunt

ย