LDRO

Instagram Updates

:creep: I’m not even that into men, but my goodness...

Anyway, CUTE pics, so nice that she wanted to share :’) Also need that plush backpack ?

The cheek filler is getting out of hand :( I’ll never understand why celebrities feel the need to ruin their faces with filler. It’s even weirder because she dropped the false eyelashes and heavy makeup. I don’t get it.

On her story - 

51265735965_f7486a7e30_b.jpg51264697211_e54e5ed47d_b.jpg

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Mer said:

The cake has such a strong early 2000s vibe I’m obsessed. Reminds me of childhood bday parties. 

i absolutely love it, i remember when i was little whenever i'd visit target there'd be a big barbie cake in the bakery display and i wanted it badly for my birthday, i never got the barbie cake :eartha2: but i can appreciate the kitschiness and the nostalgia of it :sass: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i absolutely love it, i remember when i was little whenever i'd visit target there'd be a big barbie cake in the bakery display and i wanted it badly for my birthday, i never got the barbie cake :eartha2: but i can appreciate the kitschiness and the nostalgia of it :sass: 

same it wasn't target because there's no target in my country but I "solved" this by placing a polly pocket on top of a basic birthday cake :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

her Y2K baddie era is coming

transparent jelly sparkly sandals, the rainbow crop top,  extravagant pink barbie cake, just give her a lip gloss and a flip phone already!!! :makeup2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

29 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg surf I will send you a Barbie cake for your bday :heart:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

omg surf I will send you a Barbie cake for your bday :heart:

knowing your pristine cooking skills from the gourmet thread, you could probably make the cutest, sweetest, most kitschy barbie cake in the world :heart: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

knowing your pristine cooking skills from the gourmet thread, you could probably make the cutest, sweetest, most kitschy barbie cake in the world :heart: 

this was the most kitschy cake I had when I was a kid:

Spoiler

16818-DA0-4271-48-FA-B72-B-CEEA8-FB1-ED0

Was instantly reminded of it when LDR posted hers lol. (Yes the flower candle sings and opens up when lit lol). 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

How is the Grant family so gorgeous?! 

There  are artists online who’ve made Barbies look like Lana. The only way the cake could be better was if they got one!! BfrLTBxAQXV-png__880.jpg

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt