LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

That book is :oic2:

Anyways her makeup looks pro so a photo shoot or mv occurred :agree:

oh I never read it and thought the quote os gorgeous drop the tea on the book because that quote made me want to read it lol

yes I hope it's at least a photoshoot :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

48 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

oh I never read it and thought the quote os gorgeous drop the tea on the book because that quote made me want to read it lol

yes I hope it's at least a photoshoot :agree:

I haven't read the entire book but I read the preview on Google when she recommended it. It seems to be about women embracing their wild side and drinking from streams with wolves and all this other stuff

The bit I read seemed to consist of bizarre philosophical meanderings that I didn't think were particularly original or insightful, but it was very popular for a short while, so

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I JUST WANNA SEE THA BABY!!!!!!!!

I'M DYING TO KNOW THE GENDER & NAME

They probably want to keep the baby out of the spotlight so we might eventually find out but idk if they will announce it

I don't blame them because some of Lana's "fans" are terrifying. Look at how they trolled Jen's baby

20 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

They probably want to keep the baby out of the spotlight so we might eventually find out but idk if they will announce it

I don't blame them because some of Lana's "fans" are terrifying. Look at how they trolled Jen's baby

OMG I wasn't aware of Jen's situation, that IS terrifying

Yeah I'm sure they're gonna be super private about it, I know celebs that won't post their baby's faces or their children at all on social media

Hmmmm I wonder the baby will be revealed somewhat in a MV, that would be really cool!! Like they wouldn't have to show the babies face or anything. I don't want any danger or anything unsafe for their family. 

I imagine if they announce anything baby related it will be when something music related comes out too.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

53 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

What happened w jens baby

22 minutes ago, LanaTheRay said:

What happened w jens baby

Someone trolled Jen and her baby by making a fake account and I don't want to give the deranged individual responsible any more attention so I'll leave it at that

Is it just me or her new selphie that she's  just posted on ig is really serving "Lust for Life" realness? :oprah:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing