LDRO

Instagram Updates

34 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

They should have gotten the Blue Banisters track list tattooed on them instead 

is it bad that I was so delulu that at first I thought it was the tracklist :pft:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

idfk what's going on but i mean w how amy's father was rumored to milk her stuff for money, w just the fact that if i worked real hard w my art to being representative of being myself i wouldn't want anyone fucking w previous material thru their focus as if it were my own. or take even britney n how she was betrayed by those closest to her while she's living 

it says, enjoy me while u can don't fuck w the xeroxes of me when u could've appreciated me before.

UV/Honeymoon

13 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i just KNOW baby baddie phoenix would contest the will for the greater good :illumilana2:

"auntie lana was TRIPPING THIS IS GOLD"

*leaks UFB*

us after decades of waiting:

2014-05-17-shutterstockelderlycomputers-

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

"auntie lana was TRIPPING THIS IS GOLD"

*leaks UFB*

us after decades of waiting:

2014-05-17-shutterstockelderlycomputers-

me in 2092 when i see that coconut & key lime pie has finally been released after collecting dust in david kahne's musical archives for the past 80 years

Grandma Finds The Internet Meme Generator - Imgflip

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

We get it; you're rich

Or you pretend to be

I feel like my comment was pretty mundane, and actually i was trying to prove that no matter what age you are/what your finances are, you should think about having a will. Hell for all anyone knows/cares my grandpa could've left me an old stamp collection that I would still like to be taken care of if I die...

Also in this case with LDR, and myself, a will can also be a sentimental thing--not just something for people with money. When my grandmother passed away, she left in her will access to 30 years of then-unseen diaries for her children and grandchildren to read, which was the most important thing to us. I assume Lana doesn't want her unreleased songs to come out posthumously because of her emotional/artistic attachments to them, not any monetary issue. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Paak obviously got this tattooed on him to have it be a permanent reminder to everyone around him even after hes gone. as we’ve seen from other artists passing away, managers, family, friends, etc will leak the SH*T out of your discography for their own gain. its sad. im glad lana posted about it. its always rubbed me the wrong way when other people profit from an artists work after theyre gone. 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

Paak obviously got this tattooed on him to have it be a permanent reminder to everyone around him even after hes gone. as we’ve seen from other artists passing away, managers, family, friends, etc will leak the SH*T out of your discography for their own gain. its sad. im glad lana posted about it. its always rubbed me the wrong way when other people profit from an artists work after theyre gone. 

this is exactly why i struggle to listen to "Lioness: Hidden Treasures" even though its such a great album...it just feels wrong. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

It’s a good job hundreds of her songs have all leaked already and will continue to do so before and after her death.  Sorry Lana you don’t always get what you want in life and after. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i don't think this is so much abt leaks - those can't be controlled anyway & are unofficial - but actual album / song releases by record labels that will then be considered as much a part of your official discography as what you released during your lifetime, even though you had no say in what's chosen / how it's edited or produced / etc. 

seeing what's happened to artists like lil peep, whose unpublished work is still being milked for a quick buck regardless of quality or artist intent, i have to say: good for her, i'd do the same.

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s a good job hundreds of her songs have all leaked already and will continue to do so before and after her death.  Sorry Lana you don’t always get what you want in life and after. 

Obviously she can't prevent leaks but she can prevent people making money off her music without her consent. I think that's the point. Of course she's aware of the countless leaked songs and demos that are out there.

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

???????????

i think you're taking the wrong point from her post. she knows unreleased music will leak after her death and there's nothing she can do about it. however, she doesn't want albums of unreleased music to be released. im just confused as to why you're saying that "you dont always get what you want in life" when it has something to do with her artistry and her will which states that no posthumous albums will be released. 

22 hours ago, venicebitch said:

The key word is “release” not “leak” besties… :oic2:

Release >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leak

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Release >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Leak

leak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hoarding

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

Lanz; release every single song of yours so there won't be any risk of of any posthumous album ever to worry about (bcs there will be no music left to release) challenge :twirls:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

???????????

i think you're taking the wrong point from her post. she knows unreleased music will leak after her death and there's nothing she can do about it. however, she doesn't want albums of unreleased music to be released. im just confused as to why you're saying that "you dont always get what you want in life" when it has something to do with her artistry and her will which states that no posthumous albums will be released. 

Ok I understand now thanks for explaining 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance