LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I don't get it. Why make music if u have no intentions of ever making others listen and appreciate it? I doubt she makes music and listens to her music and  herself sing... I don't think anyone does that unless I'm mistaken

it's not about that at all... she just doesn't want her unreleased/unheard music officially released after she's dead, because obviously she wouldn't have any control over it

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's not about that at all... she just doesn't want her unreleased/unheard music officially released after she's dead, because obviously she wouldn't have any control over it

Oh. Well people in hell want ice water.. :blanche:

tenor.gif

I get both sides to releasing songs after an artist’s death, especially if the artist had an unfinished project on the shelf. The fans want to hear it, some songs can get new meaning now that the artist passed away. But I totally understand why an artist wouldn’t want their demos being out or songs they don’t stand by anymore (I’d love at some point to know which songs Lana didn’t want us to hear ever and that got leaked…). 
anyways, let’s hope for our sake that she does have a clear vision on the matter and if she ever plans on doing something officially with her unreleased material in her lifetime.

1 minute ago, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

Oh. Well people in hell want ice water.. :blanche:

this... isn't really a serve... she deserves creative control, even when she's dead, if it's her will that nothing is released after she's passed it should be 100% respected, she can record 100s of beautiful songs and not release them if that's what she desires, releasing work after somebody's died without their awareness or consent is honestly really strange & disrespectful :judgingu:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this... isn't really a serve... she deserves creative control, even when she's dead, if it's her will that nothing is released after she's passed it should be 100% respected, she can record 100s of beautiful songs and not release them if that's what she desires, releasing work after somebody's died without their awareness or consent is honestly really strange & disrespectful :judgingu:

I know I'm just kidding lol I agree 110% 

tenor.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS