LDRO

Instagram Updates

omg the barrie polaroid!!!

I don't like the idea of them being together again like some of here do but it makes me happy seeing they're on good terms and healed from the past so she can put out the great things they crafted together

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Sadly at this point the "new (whatever project) coming out on (whatever date)!!" IG stuff doesn't mean anything to me anymore lmaoo but I am thrilled to see like a thousand updates today!! It feels so real! :justride:

So she release california.. some years go by, then she decides shes ready to release yosemite, which we obviously know is about him, the 'fiancé' just randomly goes away, and now shes releasing these songs and directly referencing him again????

yall think he came back to america and hit her up :oic2: or maybe they're just finally ready to put things behind them

That polaroid of Barrie is so beautiful, it's like a photo of a girl's crush that would be shown in a 90's movie. Also Chuck's pic is gorgeous too :')

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

14 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

So she release california.. some years go by, then she decides shes ready to release yosemite, which we obviously know is about him, the 'fiancé' just randomly goes away, and now shes releasing these songs and directly referencing him again????

yall think he came back to america and hit her up :oic2: or maybe they're just finally ready to put things behind them

He has a girlfriend

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

34 minutes ago, fine china said:

That side shot of her is one of the best photos of her in recent times, so stunning

My favorite of the covers! It reminds me of her glamorous 2012/13 photo shoots:flutter:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

44 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Wait who said Yosemite was about barrie

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

I thought we concluded that the whole TNBAR/Yosemite saga was about their relationship i cant exactly remember why atm

I don’t think so lol

she said Yosemite was about an idyllic relationship she hasn’t experienced yet lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, Wildflowers said:

Sitting next to Sean in his car. Of all of the pictures she could use, why one with Sean?

Is that some hidden code of who she still wants or is singing about? 

I noticed that too. ? And he has a Toyota. lol

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

I noticed that too. ? And he has a Toyota. lol

This is not going to be a well liked statement,  but I think she still loves him.

He's weird to me anyway. He's been involved with a woman in Tulsa since last August. She's now running around wearing a huge rock on her finger.

But he still likes almost everything she posts. 

I don't get it. 

A friend that works in her gated community said he lives with her now. His kids are always throwing parties...when they are in town, that is.  He said they're in Vegas right now, Aspen a couple of weeks ago and Cabo before that.

I guess he is enjoying his retirement lol.

She's also from a really rich family.  They started and own the Quik Trip company. 

I'm still curious about how they met. Why everyone hates him (besides the cop/republican thing), was there another reason he was hated? 

7 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

But what about Dean Reid

He is even in the group picture

Or does he also go by Dean Melodye

Dean and Melodye are two different people (there's a comma between their names).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png