LDRO

Instagram Updates

poetry incoming!

spoken word album incoming!

RIP this thread i guess

and at least we won't have to be on pins and needles waiting for her to post anymore? :eek3:

edit to say i honestly think this is prob good for her even tho i'll miss the selphies

aOaIzH2.gif

RIP Instagram Updates thread :pray2: But as long as it's what she wants and she feels it's the best choice for her, I support it fully. She seems very happy right now 

imageproxy.jpg

OMFG WHAT NOOOOOOO

I knew back in 2019 when I heard the greatest that the threat of her giving it all up was on the horizon. We all did...but we were either in denial or we chose to ignore it :crai:

Now look at us

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952d12f05791f881e1f2

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

fuck. Now I'm sad. 

SO THATS WHY SHE POSTED SO MUCH THESE FEW LAST DAYS? BECAUSE SHE'S NOT GOING TO POST SOMETHING EVER AGAIN AFTER TODAY :poordat: this is such a bummer. Fuck. But... good for her , I guess. :noparty: (Probably overreacting now lol I know but this is honestly so boring. As long as she is doing what makes her happy though, ofc.)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I wouldn't worry too much about Lana not being on social media anymore. We're still getting the album and as she said many more afterwards, and we'll most likely be updated on things through her managers and other people on her team's socials (+ interviews if she decides to do those). There's a lot of celebrities who aren't on social media who still have fan bases, fan bases that get content at that. It'll be weird to not have a livestream after the album comes out, though :xcry: 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, longtimeman said:

This seems to be a really good idea, tbh. And it explains her tweeting 'The Greatest' (If this is it I'm signing off ...)

(Also, this is Lana - there's no way this is forever).

maybe we'll get occasional updates from her honeymoon acct :oic3:

aOaIzH2.gif