LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, House of Balloons said:

not me crying :( i truly hope she's happy. maybe i'm just being emotional but something feels wrong in that video.

It sounded like she was choking up towards the end :rollin:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, House of Balloons said:

not me crying :( i truly hope she's happy. maybe i'm just being emotional but something feels wrong in that video.

I completely agree… the video seemed a little odd in some way - can’t really put my finger on it. I really hope she’s doing well.

ok but then why has homegirl been posting so much like she dropped all her hoe pics and is like ok im done bye :peace:

is she in a Hilton hotel? 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

6 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

OMFG WHAT NOOOOOOO

I knew back in 2019 when I heard the greatest that the threat of her giving it all up was on the horizon. We all did...but we were either in denial or we chose to ignore it :crai:

Now look at us

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952d12f05791f881e1f2

She's not giving it all up though? She literally said "I'm always here making lots of records" so...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This is so bittersweet. I'm obviously happy for her, to see that she's decided to put herself and her mental health first. But it's sad to think... that we are not going to see much of her anymore. We'll miss her, for sure. But we wish her the best :sadcore:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

She's not giving it all up though? She literally said "I'm always here making lots of records" so...

Yea but this makes me think that it'll just be surprise drops. Nothing more. No lead up. Which is fine but like. It's not as much of an experience 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I'm almost 25 years old... I shouldn't feel this emotional by a person who I do not know - whom will never know me nor about my existence - deactivating their social media accounts... but here I am. Yeah, I should PROBABLY go ToUcH SoME GrASs, yeah.

?

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

If she does stay off social media I think it will be great for her mental health.  As friendly and available she is to all her fans she sometimes appears to blur the line between Elizabeth and Lana. Like she believes she is Lana stuck in Elizabeth's body. (or vice versa)

She'll be back though.  

Either way I know we all wish her the very best. Health, happiness and love. 

Just now, bel air rose said:

the video was strange like towards the end she was talking about trust and keeping her circle small 

shes had issues w stalkers more than once, plus just asshole commenters, and recently clay being dumb…I imagine social media has been a painful space for her for awhile 

aOaIzH2.gif