LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I'm almost 25 years old... I shouldn't feel this emotional by a person who I do not know - whom will never know me nor about my existence - deactiaving their social media accounts... but here I am. Yeah, I should PROBABLY go ToUcH SoME GrASs, yeah.

?

Her music is just so special, it kinda creates a connection between listener and artist. It's almost impossible not to care about her and her wellbeing, even if we have never met her...

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

As strange as it may sound, social media is a mental drain.
I fully understand her decision. 

This is so true! Social media can be fun, but it can also be a nightmare. It sometimes even brings the worst of someone. I stand beside her. It doesn't mean I won't miss her, but I respect and support her decision...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

i'm sad to see her go but i lowkey expected something like this from her at some point  :trisha:

we know for the longest she's talked/wrote about wanting to live a normal life away from the chaos that comes with fame. i hope things work out for her.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I think she knows what she’s doing. Dropping off the socials will create even more interest and make her even more mysterious again. It’ll probably be better for her mental health, too. I just hope she doubles down on her art, and uses the time away to have even more wild life experiences that turn into material for future magnum opuses! We’re so spoiled, and we know she’s dedicated to her art, so it’s sad yet exciting, in the best possible way. As long as she’s okay. 

And we get our second album of the year in a month. Who cares about promotion. Let’s celebrate the music!

also i feel like lana's always had this "idgaf" kind of attitude (remember her tropico #fuckoff post during qftc?) so i wonder why she feels like she needs to do this, i mean, it seems like lately she's been fighting back at people's criticisms at her, also being active online in general, now she wants to deactivate? maybe it's not my place to speculate why she's doing this, since i understand completely that social media is a cesspool and it can be terrible for one's mental health... idk... i just feel weird about it, i hope she's alright :-( 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

I'll miss her on social media obviously. But honestly, if I was her, I wouldn't want to be on it either. People say some vile shit about her on there, and it must be draining to have to see that sort of thing with there being nothing you can do about it 

imageproxy.jpg

Not this :crying4:

I hope she comes back, eventually, yes she’s not the most active person on social media, but it was good to know a little of her life- the part she’d allow us to see. But I guess this was always expected, and that, one day or the other, she would just want to lay low. 2020 might’ve been a reason for it to be this soon, but oh well. I hope she’s happy tho and that this decision gives her somewhat of peace, ig. Still saddens me 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

SHE POSTED THE GREATEST ON TWITTER WTFFF

this is it, she's signing off :icant:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy