LDRO

Instagram Updates

I definitely think there's more to it than her just needing to refresh from social media. Most people don't make a video about deactivating - they just do it. Also what she said about keeping her circle small seems strange to me, like something happened that made her take this action. She seemed sad too, like a genuine sadness of sorts. I'm not trying to make a conspiracy out of it because quite frankly I find it in poor taste, but there's more going on behind the scenes that we may not be aware of

:um2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This speaks volume about how her relationship with social media affects her emotionally. I daresay that this decision was influenced by the overwhelming negative backlack she received last year.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is she deactivating twitter? because if there is ANY social media i'd reccomend deactivating... :awkney:

When the only social media she ends up keeping is the Miss Daytona account :dua:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

did anyone else notice how she said "we're deactivating"? 

well I think her team runs her Facebook and whatnot

I wonder if she'll deactivate the Honeymoon insta too :cuteface: (or maybe she forgot about it lol and therefore it'll stay?)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Don't worry lanaboards will still be here. 6 months from now, silence from Lana. 

Lanaboards post,

"I have a friend that works in a radio station in Alaska and she said they detected a signal they think originated from Lana's phone!!"

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

if she deactivates missdaytona I WILL throw a fit :noparty:

I think I would cry if she deactivated it to be honest :bebe: it's like an LDR time capsule 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, rightofjupiter said:

Can we use this opportunity to post our fav pics/posts? I always loved this selphie:

i remember when people were speculating that the numbers in the corner of the painting were hinting at a release date :trisha: i really feel sad, it's like we're saying goodbye to a piece of her :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif