LDRO

Instagram Updates

This has me thinking that she's going to become increasingly lowkey about everything.

Just now, honey dew said:

this is actuallyΒ a blessing bc finally the tortured woke hordesΒ won'tΒ have Lana to feed off and project ontoΒ and they can go back to hating themselves and their miserableΒ lives so we wonΒ :blush3:

no, we did not win at allΒ :lange:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gifΒ gmgif.gifΒ morrissey-flowers.gif

Hmmm something about that seemed so weird, even how she said stuff like β€œprobably” about future stuffΒ 

Β 

it makes me wonder if there’s like label or management troubles and this is her just saying, Β β€œfuck this, I’m done and living my life”

Β 

obviously she will keep making music, but I feel like this could be the end of her β€œcelebrity” 

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

this is actuallyΒ a blessing bc finally the tortured woke hordesΒ won'tΒ have Lana to feed off and project ontoΒ and they can go back to hating themselves and their miserableΒ lives so we wonΒ :blush3:

Β 

lana shouldn't let them win though, she should be happy, authentic & thriving in spite of them...

Β 

at the same time, i know lana's human, you can only take so much crap from other people before it really eats at you :noparty:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

β™₯

Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

One of my all-time favorite IG postsΒ 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

This really feels like the end of Lana, even though she has said there are things to come, these last moments of her career really felt like the end of something.

1. She released the best album of her career aka NFR.
2. She released an album about her friends and family (Chemtrails).
3. She is going to release an album about her, what she was and what she is now.Β 
4. And now she is going to deactivate all social networks.Β 

Β 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I really feel this will be better for her, since social media is a pain in the ass- esp when you’re a celebrity and well, you have a shitload of ppl saying bad stuff abt you on your replies/comments. But this makes me so sad, it feels like she’s saying goodbye to all of us… I-:krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I want her to be happy bc I love her so much but this is like stabbing me in the heart. I’m truly sad over this. I feel like I am losing a piece of me. Likes she always been there and I love her updates and stuff and now she’s just going to be gone….Β :toofunny:

While this makes me sad, because her insta posts are interesting to look at I have nothing but love and respect for her having taking this decision.Β :smile2:

I will say, it is a little frustrating that she’s making this decision so abruptly when she just updated all her social media and seemed excited about the new album. Hmm. I don’t want to read into it, though. It’s just …. Odd.