LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

i’m so confused and sad… is she retiring ? it sounds like yes she’s still gonna make music like the β€œcovers album” but is she done with lana music ? wtf …. i’m crushedΒ 

I can guarantee that she's not retiring. She said in the video she'd probably be releasing music for a long time still, she's working on the covers album + BB is coming out in a month, and we still have poetry books to look forward to. This definitely isn't the end of LDRΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

I will say, it is a little frustrating that she’s making this decision so abruptly when she just updated all her social media and seemed excited about the new album. Hmm.

I agree!! But she also announces release dates so abruptly... So maybe she wont follow through?

Β 

I am u can never rly know someone through social media, but it was like our ONLY way of knowing her

Idk why this has me so shaken up, way more than it should be, but it’s totally hindered my ability to focus on anything else at the moment including important work I should be doing lol.Β I think I’ve just received so much unsettling news this week that I don’t know to process unexpected news anymore :toofunny:Β Although I’m admittedly very upset about this as I always loveΒ interacting with her through Instagram especially when she’d notice my lil comments or what not, her happiness and well-beingΒ will always come first, and she seems to be doing this in dedication to those two things. IΒ have been very sporadic myselfΒ on Instagram forΒ the past two years, and truthfully one of the only reasons I’d ever open the app lately is when I’d get a notification she posted! It’ll be weird and emptyΒ without her thereΒ but I do understand her decision, even if it’s sad news on my end.Β I just hope she returns one day if she ever feels up to it -Β I’ll miss her! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

lana shouldn't let them win though, she should be happy, authentic & thriving in spite of them...

Β 

at the same time, i know lana's human, you can only take so much crap from other people before it really eats at you :noparty:

i knaourΒ it's not ideal but she was completelyΒ lambasted by the most insufferable peopleΒ for a year. humanΒ beings are just not designed to suffer that scaleΒ of tribal dissent i can't imagine what it's like. And she's gonna be better offΒ for this so we really did win

12 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

I definitely think there's more to it than her just needing to refresh from social media. Most people don't make a video about deactivating - they just do it. Also what she said about keeping her circle small seems strange to me, like something happened that made her take this action. She seemed sad too, like a genuine sadness of sorts. I'm not trying to make a conspiracy out of it because quite frankly I find it in poor taste, but there's more going on behind the scenes that we may not be aware of

:um2:

Tbh, I agree tho. There’s was something off-putting, the way she smiled, also something in her eyes, idk. Made me think there’s something more to it but ig we’ll never knowΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I will say, it is a little frustrating that she’s making this decision so abruptly when she just updated all her social media and seemed excited about the new album. Hmm. I don’t want to read into it, though. It’s just …. Odd.

Ya I don’t want to make a conspiracy about it, but it’s so weird to me that she’s been the most active she’s been in months recently, has been posting daily and then all of a sudden she’s at a record label and then β€œnevermind, I’m done”

Β 

my best shot at a conspiracy theory rn is something has happened label wise or with her team hence the mention of keeping her inner circle tighterΒ 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

@ElleΒ maybe a way you could keep this thread alive is maybe notifying when somebody she knows, like a family member or friend, or a member of her team, such as ben & ed, post a picture of her/with her, or about her music?Β 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

This is the same exact thing Lourd did. Now she communicates to her fans solely by newsletter. And you know what? It's personal and beautiful and sweet and heart felt. Lourd did the right thing leaving social media. If this is what Lana had planned then hooray!Β 

She's also standing in front of Capitol Records. She says she's releasing more stuff standing in front of that building. I think she's signed on to them now.Β 

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

I will say, it is a little frustrating that she’s making this decision so abruptly when she just updated all her social media and seemed excited about the new album. Hmm. I don’t want to read into it, though. It’s just …. Odd.

exactly. i'm not the best room reader but she seemed like she was....forced to do it? or maybe just an abrupt decision. i know it's a big assumption to make but..

This is the Lanaboards version of a funeralΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Ironically this is the last time this thread is going to be relevant.Β :true: