LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Why? Have you seen the incredible work they have done to Halsey's career? I can't stand that fake ass no talent bitch Halsey, but the stuff Capitol releases of her is tremendous. Incredible album roll outs, music video, etc. Imagine all that with a real talented person like Lana? A freaking full size Halsey movie with music produced by Trent Reznor last month was released. I mean... Lana deserves something like that more that what's her face. 

i don't think lana really cares about promo in that way, she seems like she's all about her music and maybe a few other things, like little music videos & photoshoots with people she's worked with before, like neil krug, if her label is forcing her to deactivate, she has no buisness being signed there, she should be able to have social media and to post whatever she wants, yes, it has caused issues for her... but she still should have that freedom...

WGe8ynS.gif

this feels so heavy but it's definitely something she's obviously thought through and is for the best, atm. will miss her so fucking much though :((( it's truly such a modern day blessing to be able to have this much closeness with a legend like lana through their social medias 

FUCK :crying2: 

mUENGN9.png

This is distressing, but this is also a 36 year old woman who's had a fucked up relationship, to say the least, with the public and critics alike for the past ten years. This isn't surprising in the slightest, but the timing is off. I honestly wish her the best. :headache:

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

why is this so sad like in reality it’s not That serious but the video felt so like, Sad like..

also her posting the greatest on twitter like oh wow?

I think because it literally looked like she was about to cry a few times idk I understand but at the same time it's so random like why now

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i don't think lana really cares about promo in that way, she seems like she's all about her music and maybe a few other things, like little music videos & photoshoots with people she's worked with before, like neil krug, if her label is forcing her to deactivate, she has no buisness being signed there, she should be able to have social media and to post whatever she wants 

Not if all her post link to the previous label, which Lana has a ton of posts of. She's deactivating probably to clean everything up and have a new slate. Muse does that for ever new album era. It's not big deal. 

Honestly, it might be for the best, as much as I hate to say it. She's always had a contentious relationship with social media for as long as I can remember. Let's just hope that it mean's she'll be able to focus more on cooking up more content for us :pray2:

giphy-1.gif 

hmmmm this does seem more and more strange as i process this... 

-posted a pic standing in front of capitol and sparks convo that she may be switching labels

-posts cryptic video with subliminal messages hinting trust, secret projects, smaller circle...

-literally looks like she’s being held at gun point and says “we are deactivating” 

all in the middle of an album rollout nonetheless oW93axdiH-J3sGMx3aZlBx-7aC7QeqMuL1J-ROh0

3 minutes ago, ultralife said:

I kinda have no doubt she will be back sooner than we think tbh... we all know how sporadic she can be - announcing albums that don't exist, announcing dates where nothing happens etc. I think she might be being a little dramatic at the moment but it might be nice for her to take a break, just seems super weird when she has an album coming out next month? Why didn't she do this after the album release 

I hope she comes back at least for release day

Tbh, I think there’s definitely more to it than just “I’m tired of the negativity/want to deactivate bc idc abt stuff like this”. I felt weird watching the video, there was something unsettling to it. As @Arcadia said, I don’t want to be all conspiracy theories on this, bc I have some, but yeah….

On a lighter note: I’ll stop saying bad stuff abt Guns and Roses if it means she’s not deactivating :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

i blame clay :true: no reason but i do :true:

Personally, I'm blaming Sean :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Honestly, it might be for the best, as much as I hate to say it. She's always had a contentious relationship with social media for as long as I can remember. Let's just hope that mean's she's focusing on cooking up more content for us :clapback:

She should have deactivated the day she wrote "Question for the Culture" :agree: