LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Not if all her post link to the previous label, which Lana has a ton of posts of. She's deactivating probably to clean everything up and have a new slate. Muse does that for ever new album era. It's not big deal.Β 

Β 

this makes a lot of sense

maybe her sadness is because she's closing a chapter and changing labels idk

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

hmmmm this does seem more and more strange as i process this...Β 

-posted a pic standing in front of capitol and sparks convo that she may be switching labels

-posts cryptic video with subliminal messages hinting trust, secret projects, smaller circle...

-literally looks like she’s being held at gun point and says β€œwe are deactivating” 

all in the middle of an album rollout nonethelessΒ oW93axdiH-J3sGMx3aZlBx-7aC7QeqMuL1J-ROh0

Being held at gunpoint! I got the same vibe.

"Read what we wrote bitch.Β  And smile "

If her label wanted to intervene they would've during the QFTC debacle. This feels far more personal than business tbhΒ 

Β 

It's really sad but it's probably for the best for Lana and she'll probably be back sooner rather than later.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 

if she’s actually gonna stay off social media this is gonna be kinda interesting tbh. every sighting of her / any info coming out about her will be more of a moment. i wonder if they’re fully getting rid of the accounts or just keeping them & having them ran by other people just for promo. hope it’s the latter tbh but her fully not having social media woud def add to the mysteriousness etc etcΒ 

qfrWuBl.png

Well.. this is where me and my sensitiveΒ Cancer cosmic sister can relate. This is totally something I would do (and have done in the past)Β :creepna3:

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

this makes a lot of sense

maybe her sadness is because she's closing a chapter and changing labels idk

I seen several artists who change labels do this, so that's why I'm not worried. Lana is fine. She'll be back on Instagram after the clean up unless she does what Lourd does with her newsletters, which would be amazing. Maybe that's why she released all these albums so fast so she can be done and over with her previous label?Β 

Anyway I'm extra happy because she's still working on her poetry books.

Deactivating is a bit weird...especially after posting so much recently. Don't wanna become a conspiracy theorist but wonder if the "Capitol" photo got her in trouble with management/her [current] label?Β 

Β 

If not, I could totally understand her handing her social media management to someone else (like TS did) and just using it as a way to announce music and not really be "present".Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Screenshot the feet pics while you canΒ :silly:

Β 

I'm joking please don't think I have a foot fetishΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg