LDRO

Instagram Updates

This new is so sad and sudden. 

I watched the video and she does seem off. And “we’re deleting my social media” seems very suspicious. This doesn’t sound like a her thing, this sounds like she’s being forced into being silenced 

not to mention BOZ said months ago said they were controlling her social media sites. Something seems very off about all of this

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

name n shame them :true: then ban them :true:

I would love to be able to ban people not on lanaboards that’s like my dream lmao 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I was browsing Twitter, and the top comment on her Capitol Records post is someone, who has 'Lana' as part of their handle, saying "Make better music". With "fans" like that, why wouldn't she deactivate?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Guys, I think someone died.When she posted the thank you to the album collaborators chuck only commented broken hearts. Its def a reach, but seeing this now it feels strange.  

what :crying2: i didn't know chuck commented like that, that's so curious :oprah2:

mUENGN9.png

1 minute ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

So weird. You need social media to promote, which she barely does as is, her label are really going to let her get away with zero promotion?! 

her constant smile is so off to me in the video, wtf 

i feel this way as well? like, she doesn't promote a lot as it is, but she does post album/single announcements (even if they're false :toofunny:) which is something, nobody's going to think of following her manager for album/music news :toofunny: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 minute ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

So weird. You need social media to promote, which she barely does as is, her label are really going to let her get away with zero promotion?! 

her constant smile is so off to me in the video, wtf 

she's gonna go on hot ones instead :true:

mUENGN9.png

Just now, longtimeman said:

I was browsing Twitter, and the top comment on her Capitol Records post is someone, who has 'Lana' as part of their handle, saying "Make better music". With "fans" like that, why wouldn't she deactivate?

And they’ll probably be the first to post “well miss you !!!! </3”