LDRO

Instagram Updates

can we get a bb banner for the site? she wont be active til who knows when and itd be nice to have while listening to the album n all that. 

i think w her, it's just probably real taxing to get a lot of stuff out into her music bc it usually comes from a very genuine place. she's broken up w 'round 2 guys that meant a lot to her. her sister had a kid. working thru the pandemic the way she has. 

she mentioned always wanting to be a poet and she's got the path for that better now. among the other things she mentioned here n there as mentioned by this forum. 

it's like when u work real hard and believe in what you do, but also, it just takes a lot outta you. album 3's supposed to be out who knows when but it's already in the works. i think it's great to find the courage to take a step back and change course. it makes life sweeter and fuller. 

but the bottomline is, it's always nice to be at least thought of, and she was direct w communicating w us in that way, which is probably what startled a lot of us on here cus we're used to her just posting whatever til the music's out. 

immensely sad, but i'm happy for her, and i'll keep wishing her the best, amazing amazing. have fun mama 

UV/Honeymoon

I actually don't think this is something she's wanted to do for a long time because if you truly wanna delete your social media, why would you keep repeatedly posting there and updating it again and again? It's not like she had a contractual obligation to keep posting random photos/videos of her life and her ramblings and what not. 

She's historically been a rather spontaneous/reactive person and I think it's another of those times hm... 

7 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Guys, I think someone died.When she posted the thank you to the album collaborators chuck only commented broken hearts. Its def a reach, but seeing this now it feels strange.  

but chuck commented that 3 days ago and Lana's been posting since then like nothing's wrong so that would be odd to say the least. + IF this were true, it would be someone in that photo (otherwise why would Chuck comment on a random pic), and I think we'd know about it by now. 

Actually, the broken hearts make me wonder if Chuck knows this is the last album under Interscope, and she's mourning the end of this era? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

i’m gonna miss her (albeit limited) social media presence, but i feel like this will be really good for her! the media has obviously affected her a lot negatively and so it seems really great that she’s taking a step back from it all and focusing on what she’s passionate about (whether that be continuing to make records in peace and private, spending time with her growing family, etc)