LDRO

Instagram Updates

I just remembered she also said she'd be running w the wolfes, after Chem dropped, implying that would be some time w/o us knowing anything from her, and then she was back in a matter of days. But I'm guessing this time, it might be true, ig :um2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

nb4 lana makes a separate account on insta and twitter like she used to do :air2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The more I think about it, the more it seems that video was a farewell to her relationship with Interscope, and Lana saying 'thank you for the support' could imply that she's thanking us (the fans) for getting her to the top since 2011 so she could be who she is today. That doesn't necessarily mean her career is coming to an end, but it's like she's saying thank you to us for making her new career ventures a possibility (possibly signing with Capitol, releasing more poetry etc)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That video actually made me more interested in her upcoming poetry book(s) since she mentioned it. When is Behind The Iron Gates coming?? Has she already written enough for another book??

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

The more I think about it, the more it seems that video was a farewell to her relationship with Interscope, and Lana saying 'thank you for the support' could imply that she's thanking us (the fans) for getting her to the top since 2011 so she could be who she is today. That doesn't necessarily mean her career is coming to an end, but it's like she's saying thank you to us for making her new career ventures a possibility (possibly signing with Capitol, releasing more poetry etc)

Yeah probably, I’m sure once she’s ready to release something new next year under her new contract and after a good break she’ll be back on social as per normal.

Would be nice for her to come back for Born To Dies 10th Anniversary in January tbh.

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think this video message speaks to her wish to live a simple life — I wonder if having a very public, large following on social media that anyone can access at any time creates this feeling of no boundaries (even if we can control what we post, there is still some psychological element to lack of privacy).

IMG-4232.jpg

:oprah:

nice cocc bro

50 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

why are ppl worried ab her retiring when she explicitly said she's not retiring in that video for like a minute straight

right this vid actually made me more excited for the future because she mentioned that she's working on her poetry book/s (I've been waiting for Behind The Iron Gates for too long!!) and other records... plus just confirming earlier today that she's still working on american classics :ma:

nice cocc bro

31 minutes ago, Wildflowers said:

My body is a map of L.A.
And my heart is like paper, I hate ya
I'm not from the land of the palms, so I know I can't stay here

They built me up three hundred feet tall just to tear me down
So I'm leavin' with nothing but laughter, and this town
Arcadia

Maybe she was giving us a heads up in Arcadia?

this is what i thought!

14 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

That video actually made me more interested in her upcoming poetry book(s) since she mentioned it. When is Behind The Iron Gates coming?? Has she already written enough for another book??

my most anticipated lana project tbh i am DYING for a release date for BTIG

aOaIzH2.gif

Fuck, you guys.

So much substance in her simple posts. So much meaning in a quick 5 second story. I'm gonna fucking miss her so much.

What does this mean when it comes to music festivals and performances? Is she for real just going off the grid??

Maybe I'll run into her at Western Bagel on Santa Monica Blvd. one of these mornings. That's where she usually gets coffee / breakfast.

Truly fucking heartbroken, but support her decision 100%. Maybe this is what she needs for mental clarity / inspo.

Social media can fuck u up big time. Maybe I should go on a social media pause....... lmao

):

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

As bittersweet Lana’s decision to leave socials is (which @Surf Noir you brought up good points in your posts regarding her video which seemed a little off to me as well) I can’t do anything but wish her the best in her endeavours and hope to hear from her soon. The timing is definitely off - but this is Lana Del Rey we’re talking about. I think as sad as it is, the major takeaway we all should have is that she’s still present and we’ll still get her beautiful music & poetry and hopefully we’ll get little tidbits from family & friends! I’m hoping the hiatus does her well and she comes back sooner rather than later & I hope she’s okay and it makes me feel better knowing she has such a great support system around her if there is anything going on behind the scenes. I think it’s very considerate she even made a video to let us know what’s going on- I’ll miss her presence like crazy. ?

After this week I’m literally entirely desensitised but this has me so distraught I’m just gonna completely forgo the rest of the work I was supposed to do tonight bc I cannot focus at all now and go to sleep lmaooo  (even though this really shouldn’t upset me as much as it is and I totally understand her decision as I took a ~2 year social media hiatus myself and it truly did wonders for my mental health) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly my enjoyment of her music grew tenfold once I stopped listening to all the clips and stuff she'd post, left the hundreds of pre-release pages behind, and I stopped paying attention to the things she said that drove people nuts on social media so uh... I welcome it and hope she feels good about her decision!

BzhmW.png

I feel so sad today,

But i know she had to do it and i understand it.

Social media is literally a dangerous place for anyone's mental health  & state of mind. I think this is about time for Lana to do some detoxication in her life, since social media, the twitter stans culture, the cancel culture are getting out of control and beyond toxicity.

I just hope she'll make a comeback one day and 100% in a fresh & healthier spirit (in any form, she can be sending secret emails to us like Lorde - who knows).

But she must know that us little fuckers will always be right here no matter what - we will always support every aspect of her choice in life. Good luck Lana.

Side note: BB album is coming in the next 6 weeks, we will show her the strongest support wont we? Let's take it to number 1 spot on Billboard 200:hype::hype::hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing