LDRO

Instagram Updates

Do you guys think the next time she comeback, she will do it through the *emails* like Lorde?

We might as well wanna sign up on her website from now.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder if her other accounts will stay up, like her various twitters, the honeymoon ig, notoriouswhitegirl…….? It definitely seems like she’s changing labels, so maybe her lanadelrey official account was contractual? I totally understand her deleting tho and tbh I’m surprised she didn’t do it sooner, I fully support her. Fuck social media honestly lol. Still bittersweet tho :poordat: 

UbsOye5.png

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Let's all write verbose thoughtful messages in her comments about how much we appreciate having her on socials and she might reconsider :agree:

Thinking about doing this now that you’ve said it - she’s never opened my DMs, but she’ll sometimes see & like my comments since she follows me. I kinda want to give her one last goodbye before she’s off just to send her love and let her know we’ll all miss her. I’m going to miss interacting with her, her interactions always made my day :xcry: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

22 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, but in case this is all feeling familiar ...

Lana Del Rey deletes all her Instagram photos and most of her tweets (NME, 5 September 2017)

i was thinking about this too. artists always do things like this for whatever reason. i just hope in a few months, next year, whenever she's ready, she comes back and she feels good about it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

gays being annoying as per usual.

im probably the only one but im not phased thag she’s leaving social media. sure it’s sad but it’s social media. its for the best 

Yeah I agree. But maybe she doesn't feel appreciated or something so at least we can let her know that she is before she goes.

Nobody should be harassing her or her friends and family, though.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

although it is very bittersweet, and i'll miss her presence, i will always support her no matter what <3 at the end of the day, her mental health is the most important, and if this will help her, i think she should do it <3

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

gays being annoying as per usual.

im probably the only one but im not phased thag she’s leaving social media. sure it’s sad but it’s social media. its for the best 

HAHAHAHA thats so fuckin embarrassing why don't ppl think first :oprah2:  one chance to communicate w chuck and it's that :oprah2:

8 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yeah I agree. But maybe she doesn't feel appreciated or something so at least we can let her know that she is before she goes.

Nobody should be harassing her or her friends and family, though.

same i get concerned what she thinks her fans think of her bc of the (majority) idiots in her comments

mUENGN9.png

Okay, I left her a little goodbye message. I just hope she knows how much we all love her and will miss her as she's gone! Hope she returns one day soon whenever she feels ready, and at least we'll have the music and any other gifts she shares to remind us that she's not so far away as it may seem.

Bye for now, beloved x

cry-sad.gif 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Considering that we live in an era where social media presence is the most important medium for exposure in the business, I find her decision to be very impactful honestly. I think it's very big of her, but after the past two years I think she has showed us that she is a fragile and mistundersood person and the criticism and constent negative energy that was brought to her, whether or not it was warranted, it finally got to her. 

Her instagram is honestly iconic, I'll miss that. It was definitely a sort of extention of her visuals and I loved that. But I wish her all the love and support. :kiss:

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean on a positive note at least there won't be any more false release dates :smile3:

but those were sometimes fun when she'd spill the beans on the next album on social media way before and say it's coming on a random day :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

but those were sometimes fun when she'd spill the beans on the next album on social media way before and say it's coming on a random day :lolliney:

I'm all for her taking care of herself, don't get me wrong but I also don't understand why she couldn't just step back and only post announcements 'n' shit? We obviously love the personal content but if she wants to make her socials less personal and more professional, that would be understandable. Getting rid of them altogether has implications professionally. Like who will announce her stuff? In a way I feel like this will make people more eager to hack, etc, as well because there will be no information coming from her directly.

Much to think about

for some reason i just feel like this is the right move but i’m still so so sad 

it’s kinda insane to think about how much we depend on social media. almost like, wtf did we do before it? I think lana not only made this decision for her mental health but because it’s her deciding this is the way she wants to present herself as an artist. one of the things that always made her so intriguing was her mystique- something not a lot of artists have today thanks to social media. even mk and ashley still have this alluring cult-like aura surrounding them because they never indulged in creating an instagram or twitter

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

for some reason i just feel like this is the right move but i’m still so so sad 

it’s kinda insane to think about how much we depend on social media. almost like, wtf did we do before it? I think lana not only made this decision for her mental health but because it’s her deciding this is the way she wants to present herself as an artist. one of the things that always made her so intriguing was her mystique- something not a lot of artists have today thanks to social media. even mk and ashley still have this alluring cult-like aura surrounding them because they never indulged in creating an instagram or twitter

I'd like it if she did a mailing list and sent emails like Lorde. Lorde doesn't really use socials at all except for the onion rings