LDRO

Instagram Updates

Just a note as someone just posted it, please do not share Lana’s personal private account! She’s obviously looking for privacy right now, so let’s respect that ♥️

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'm all for her taking care of herself, don't get me wrong but I also don't understand why she couldn't just step back and only post announcements 'n' shit? We obviously love the personal content but if she wants to make her socials less personal and more professional, that would be understandable. Getting rid of them altogether has implications professionally. Like who will announce her stuff? In a way I feel like this will make people more eager to hack, etc, as well because there will be no information coming from her directly.

Much to think about

I think it's because she doesn't want to hand over her socials to someone else like an assistant or her management. She still wants to be very much in control of her own shit. That's why I don't think this will be a long lived leave of absence on socials, I think she's just leaving for a while and she'll be back when she's ready to announce something else like the covers album or the poetry book release, etc.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Once349 said:

how did people even find it? some of ya'll should work for fbi

i assume looking through who her family follows, then go out to personal friends and see who they follow, then cross reference from there? It wouldn't be hard to do, I guess, I just don't know who has the time to bother doing that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

All her friends born in autumn won‘t get a happy birthday post  :oprah:

Poor Sean :/

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

It's pretty somber just because even tho sometimes it was stressful when she posted (she's so strange and wild) it was always lovely just to see her having fun. This has always felt like an inevitable move from her just because she's always had a complicated relationship with being a shy, private person and being super public ~ Last year I got off of social media and it helped my mental health tremendously, I can only hope the same is gonna happen for her! And like she said, this doesn't mean she's not gonna be creating/writing/singing anymore, she's just not gonna be online about it

I have faith and wish her the best, it'll be more exciting when she randomly pops up now and when music or books suddenly appear

Guess she's signing off after alllllll

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

24 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean on a positive note at least there won't be any more false release dates :smile3:

Or posts like,

"And another thing. Smoking is not that bad. A lot of people smoked in the 50's and 60's and many of them are still alive!".

I'm usualy not someone who gets dramatic bout things like this but this "deactivating"-video kind uf fucked me up.

She seemed so emotional with that shaking voice and wet eyes and up until today she was so active and open and nothing indicated she'd do something like this. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!