LDRO

Instagram Updates

Please tell me I'm not the only who doesn't use social media and doesn't care about this. She's hopefully going to be spending less time online (as we all should) and I'm not even familiar with how active she was. She will be spending more time on herself, her mental health and (for us fans) her music. Really great news I was very happy when I saw this. I made the decision to get off of twitter, facebook, instagram and it is great. I still use Lanaboards occasionally and now mostly reddit (dont judge me lol) and youtube. Very lightly do I browse instagram to see if artists post things about new music. Okay maybe I still use it but not with my face anymore. It's very different being anonymous (or whatever that is)

I'm just not directly affected, so I see the benefits to this. It's very sad for all of you I assume but this is probably a huge weight lifted off her shoulders (especially being Lana Del Rey, I mean damn, she probably just wants a break..)

But this actually brings me to a question,

What should we follow now for updates? The record labels? 

2 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

never forget omg

okay but the way that came out and Lanaboards was literally QUAKING

Trying to be not overly dramatic and conspirator over this, but maybe this wasn't her decison? With the new label maybe they take [REDACTED] more seriously than Interscope does?  :dua:

She could keep it just to announce music content and that’s it. She doesn’t even need to deactivate it, her managers could control them when music announcements are needed.

Plus, she could at least have waited until BB is out. But if it’s her decision I will support. It’s not like she is pretty active there anyway.

I've just watched her video and I don't know why, but it feels a bit scary? I mean, especially the begging - her voice is trembling, she blinks a lot and speaks really slow. I completely respect her decision and think it will be good for her mental health, but something in this statement is really weird. Maybe I'm just dramatic, but I can't shut this feeling, that something is not ok. And sorry if it was already told, but I had to write that.

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Trying to be not overly dramatic and conspirator over this, but maybe this wasn't her decison? With the new label maybe they take [REDACTED] more seriously than Interscope does?  :dua:

sorry im dumb i literally dont know what u are saying, my mind is going ...  new label takes her selfies more seriously than interscope? 

mUENGN9.png

The message felt so heartbreaking because of her voice sounded like she was about to cry. And she kept on repeating things like you know when your friend keeps on saying she's OK, she will be fine, you don't need to worry etc. over and over just to make you feel better and not worry about her but you know deep down that something is not right and there's nothing you can do about it.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

sorry im dumb i literally dont know what u are saying, my mind is going ...  new label takes her selfies more seriously than interscope? 

I meant leaks :crying5:

Imagine the reactions if she had posted this before Blue Banisters official announcement. The meltdowns here would have been epic.

I don’t understand her nor Lorde. She is free not to post anything personal related, but your music? Come on, you are artists, announcing music via e-mail is rusted.

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

we still don't know if she's switched labels (possibly to capitol records) but that might just be for the covers album but she did seem a bit off? in the video but tbh its probably just her taking a break from social media

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

god this is so sad i'm gonna miss her insta so much :crying5: i've been thinking ab getting off of socials as well so maybe this is my sign. i hope all is well w her and that it's truly just for some privacy.. she deserves some time away, truly

for those interested who don't use insta but wanna keep an archive of her posts there's a google drive folder here!

35 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

I don’t understand her nor Lorde. She is free not to post anything personal related, but your music? Come on, you are artists, announcing music via e-mail is rusted.

Haaaaaaaard disagree. Lorde's Solar Bulletin has easily been my favourite thing any artist has done to promote their album, the emails are so sweet and intimate and it feels very true to the record. She's also gone above and beyond with the physical copies, it seems that by stepping away from social media she has really put effort into how to curate a different style of album promotion! I'd love for Lana to do anything like this tbh. 

nice cocc bro

Just drove home from a late dinner blasting Arcadia, feeling kinda wistful and sad, then walked in the door to this. The "built me up 300-feet tall" line still on repeat in my head mixed with the tone of the IG video in the most heartbreaking way. 

I don't care at all about social media, just want her to be happy, find peace, make beautiful music, and really feel how deeply she is loved by all of us.

I honestly feel like something happened; the vibe in that video isn't a good one as others have noted and as an Aries I completely understand the kind of, "that's IT fuck EVERYTHING" reactionary approach all too well and I think that's what this is and she will be back before long 

:agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream