LDRO

Instagram Updates

14 minutes ago, honey dew said:

OMFGG ENOUGH........FUCK THESE PUBLICATIONS ON A COSMIC LEVEL CRAVEN ATTENTION WHORES AND GRIFTERS

699286348182808d933556ff4bf0c42fa0b4eb9b1728d9782439e4fe94b0d135aecccc25.jpg

this is beyond disgusting & distasteful

i never wished de*th on people, but now i think i do.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

press releases, newsletters

Insiders, leakers… We knew about BB details in advance thanks to BOZ and Eclipse. She didn’t even say a thing when the tringle was released and the only post about BB (album) on her instagram was the alternative blue album cover. She uses her Facebook more to promote her music than Instagram actually.

For me she didn't quit forever from social medias. It's only hiatus on some time, temporarily. But I respect her decision. If she needs rest and care about mental health, she could do it. When she needs back, she'll back and will be active again.

i understand that it’s sad that she’s “leaving” socials as it’s a way we connect with her but why r people punching the air so hard? she’s a grown woman, let her live out her troubled poet phase x

(plus she’ll come back with some cryptic post in a few months)

14 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

Insiders, leakers… We knew about BB details in advance thanks to BOZ and Eclipse. She didn’t even say a thing when the tringle was released and the only post about BB (album) on her instagram was the alternative blue album cover. She uses her Facebook more to promote her music than Instagram actually.

I don't know that it's a positive development - for her or for us - to leave announcements in the hands of insiders. 

I mean it happens regardless but I feel like people will be even more relentless to obtain info and songs now

I don't know of any other artist who doesn't have some sort of social media presence for announcements (except Lorde but she uses emails)

This makes me think this will either be short-lived, or that she hasn't fully thought it through

It's just not gonna work to not announce anything in advance - it may be how she wants it but I really doubt that Interscope and any book publishers would be on board with that, and them announcing it for her would seem very impersonal, contrived, and at odds with her art, frankly

Will be interesting

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Was she meeting with Capitol today? Maybe something happened and she’s not going to have a record deal, and she’s disappointed/sad about it? And this is why she seems so sad and emphasized “probably” more records in the future?

Or maybe I’m reading way too into everything. Lol

2 minutes ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

Was she meeting with Capitol today? Maybe something happened and she’s not going to have a record deal, and she’s disappointed/sad about it? And this is why she seems so sad and emphasized “probably” more records in the future?

Or maybe I’m reading way too into everything. Lol

There's no way in the world she'll be without a record contract of some sort, for any length of time. She has one of the most reliable and loyal fanbases in the world, who may not stream her songs in the billions, but will buy physical product in multiple formats (as well as sell out any tours/merch/etc). She can pick and choose who she wants to work with, or even go indie and just take all the money herself.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png